NYR:
RNH
Letestu

EDM:
Buchnevich
Girardi (50% retained so 2.75 cap hit)
1st round pick
2nd round pick

Rangers get Nugent-Hopkins. 1st line center. Letestu would be our 4th line center. Would then have to move Brassard in a trade (which shouldn't be difficult as he put up low tier 1st line numbers the past two years and his contract is reasonable)

Edm get a top blue chip RW in Buchnevich. They get a much needed RHD in Girardi. Girardi cant be a 1st pairing dman anymore, but your kidding yourself if he cant slot below Larsson and be a solid rock. Oilers can use the picks to upgrade their team even more.

Dan G has a no movement clause I do not see him waiving to go to Edmonton. Oilers have a back log at wing already and oiler need Nuge to protect McDavid and Leon D from getting in over their heads

Raspewtin

May 30, 2013
We really don't need RNH.

If we're spending futures we really really can't afford to we need to do it on RHD.

Beer League Sniper

Homeless Man's Rick Nash
Apr 27, 2010
City in a Forest
Now, I'm no expert, but size isn't just height. You conveniently left out that he is 160 lbs.

Not that I'm holding it against him, Gaudreau is only 150ish I believe. Still though.

I don't know where you got that number, but it's very old. He's 176 now, pretty much the same size Malkin was when he entered the league. Very similar builds.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad