Proposal: NYR-CGY

UnSandvich

Sep 7, 2017
I'm pretty sure this is at least the 3rd Kreider for Brodie proposal i've seen in the past month. And, once again, the Rangers do not need or want Brodie

Reactions: Tob

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
I'm pretty sure this is at least the 3rd Kreider for Brodie proposal i've seen in the past month. And, once again, the Rangers do not need or want Brodie

Likewise for the Flames and Kreider.

Not sure why people keep trying to promote this deal when it doesn't seem to make sense for either team.

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
This has been suggested before and each time it is reminded that it is just so dumb backwards for the Rangers to even consider. And that is without even looking at it from Calgary’s angle.

FameFlame069

Oct 2, 2017
OP no interest in Brodie

there is no deal with these teams, unless you want to pay for Georgiev,

You had a chance to do Ras Andersson++ for Zib +, that door is now closed.

everybody move on

No smart flames fan would go near a 1v1 lol let alone add twice to Andy, he's our youngest rhd, we need him more than a Backlund replacement

FameFlame069

Oct 2, 2017
No trades to be made here, Rangers prices are above their heads (especially Bern's) the rangers obviously want to get younger and that's the same with every team

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
No interest in Kreider, although with the Lucic deal today who knows what Treliving will do for big crappy wingers
SourFlusteredCoelacanth-small.gif

Reactions: Chalfdiggity3

Section32

May 26, 2011
CT
Big pass from Calgary.

No interest in Kreider, although with the Lucic deal today who knows what Treliving will do for big crappy wingers so he probably throws in a couple of extra 1sts as well just for the hell of it.

Kreider is a lot of things. "A big, crappy winger" he is not.

On an aside, I don't think the two teams are good trade partners.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad