GDT: NYR @ BUF 7pm EST TV: MSG Radio WGR - We are back!

GrierIsGod123

Oct 22, 2009
Orchard Park
Christmas morning feeling. In the building tonight, last row of the 300s, standing (same spot I watched Dumont's OT floater '06 Game 3 Ottawa.)

No chicken or the egg this year re: the crowd or the team waiting to feed off the other. The crowds need to be great from the start, they earned that with their play last year. Control what we can control.
Oh man…I was there with a friend of mine who has since passed away. Right up against that wall!

Bombshell11

Sponsor
Jul 21, 2022
Hey does any one know what line is Benson playing on? and how many mins TOI they expect him to use him?

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
He missed a day of practice but was back on the ice with everyone yesterday.
The pessimistic Sabres fan in me thinks they'll keep out of this one to play it safe.

Also, is anyone else intrigued with Mitts linemates? I love he idea of Benson with two solid defensive players who can chip in offensively.

CaliSabresfan24

Aug 21, 2021
San Jose,CA
The pessimistic Sabres fan in me thinks they'll keep out of this one to play it safe.

Also, is anyone else intrigued with Mitts linemates? I love he idea of Benson with two solid defensive players who can chip in offensively.
I love that line also! They were our best line in the last pre season game. Greenway-Mitts-Benson is a recipe for potential solid line.

When Quinn is back and healthy, I LOVE our top 9

Skinner-Thompson-Tuch
Peterka-Cozens-Quinn
Greenway-Mitts-Benson

Holy shit that looks nice on paper...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad