Trade: [NYM/TOR] Marcus Stroman for Anthony Kay and Simeon Woods-Richardson

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
Starting to wonder if @cloudy was one of the kids in the audience of that Nickelodeon show where Stro won a prize. Maybe he's bitter that he wasn't selected instead and has been holding onto this lifelong grudge ever since...

Reactions: King Mapes

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Starting to wonder if @cloudy was one of the kids in the audience of that Nickelodeon show where Stro won a prize. Maybe he's bitter that he wasn't selected instead and has been holding onto this lifelong grudge ever since...

Lifelong grudge?

I have made a few posts on an internet message board. Not exactly crazy stuff here.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Ok, well, we all had a pretty good understanding of Stroman prior to this deal, already well aware he wasn't exactly on the best terms with Shapiro/Atkins.

That's been common knowledge for a few years now. Stroman's an emotional guy, and unapologetic on top of that.

Hardly makes him an awful person or scum, though.

I thought maybe he ran over your dog or something, because you seem quite sour on the guy.

People are free to have different views on what makes someone an awful person or scum.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Saying you don’t like a guy is bat**** crazy?

Saying a guy is human garbage and scum because he comes across as a bit cocky and princess-y in interviews is batshit crazy, yes. Especially when said person is a solid citizen away from the ballpark recently nominated for the Clemente award and seems well-liked by teammates.

Reactions: GIN ANTONIC

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Piece of garbage as a human
Scum
Nice to get this sack of garbage out of Canada, hopefully never to come back

'What do you mean about posting crazy stuff? All I said was I didn't like the guy???'

There is nothing crazy in that at all.

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
Stroman is such a piece of garbage as a human I am surprised that he didn't get as much in return as people think. I could see if people don't follow his career, and see how mediocre at best, he is could think he should go for more but if you watch him pitch and listen to him talk for any length of time you can see he is a guy any team that wants to win should stay far away from.

I am no Jays fan by any means but it will be nice to get this sack of garbage out of Canada, hopefully never to come back.
Stroman is mediocre? He had a good year and has been good most of his career. Did this guy hurt your family or something? I love his passion and met him a couple years ago. Pretty nice guy who loves the sport. I’ll miss him in TO.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Stroman is mediocre? He had a good year and has been good most of his career. Did this guy hurt your family or something? I love his passion and met him a couple years ago. Pretty nice guy who loves the sport. I’ll miss him in TO.

Considering how often he has bad years yes he is mediocre. Until he can string a couple of good seasons together there should always be questions about him.

When you see how much he pouts when things starting going a bit wrong I sure wouldn’t want him in the mound in a big game against a good team, he’s likely to break down with how much of a mental midget he is.

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
Considering how often he has bad years yes he is mediocre. Until he can string a couple of good seasons together there should always be questions about him.

When you see how much he pouts when things starting going a bit wrong I sure wouldn’t want him in the mound in a big game against a good team, he’s likely to break down with how much of a mental midget he is.
Mental midget? He’s pitched good in big games in the past. So why do you think otherwise? Why are you this bitter towards a player? He has a career 3.76 record, yet mediocre?

Is your name Gregg Zaun?

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
That's one thing you can't knock Stro for. Dude

So 2 out of 6 seasons of lackulster stats mean he's mediocre now? Sure.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Mental midget? He’s pitched good in big games in the past. So why do you think otherwise? Why are you this bitter towards a player? He has a career 3.76 record, yet mediocre?

Is your name Gregg Zaun?

He hasn’t had many big games to pitch and has been meh at best.

Not bitter just don’t like jackasses like him.

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
He has had 5 full seasons in the majors 2 bad, 1 meh and 2 ok.

2014 - slightly above average
2015 (small sample but high pressure) - excellent
2016 - slightly below average
2017 - Great
2018 - Bad
2019 - Great

Analyzing his career as anything else than this is just plain stupid

Reactions: MS

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions