Trade: [NYM/TOR] Marcus Stroman for Anthony Kay and Simeon Woods-Richardson

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
He hasn’t had many big games to pitch and has been meh at best.

Not bitter just don’t like jackasses like him.
He’s a pretty chill dude to talk to not really a jackass but to each their own. That WC game he pitched in was huge. But you don’t have enough games to go off of even though you say you’d never want him pitching in them even though he’s done good. Good logic.

JeremyTB

Mar 16, 2007
I lose respect for players who decide to talk trash about an organization after they leave. Have the guts to say it while you are still there if that is how you feel.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
He’s a pretty chill dude to talk to not really a jackass but to each their own. That WC game he pitched in was huge. But you don’t have enough games to go off of even though you say you’d never want him pitching in them even though he’s done good. Good logic.
Game 5 vs Texas as well.

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
I lose respect for players who decide to talk trash about an organization after they leave. Have the guts to say it while you are still there if that is how you feel.
He did. This has been going on for like 2 years, he just wasn’t public about it. Why would a player go public while on the team? There has been tension for years though. This isn’t new.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015

Stroman often discussed his frustration with not getting a long term extension, it was very well known and documented that he wanted to be here and the team just was not willing to re-up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad