Nylander won't be traded (core piece)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodEmperor

Oct 12, 2017
Unil you figure out the difference of negative energy from positive energy, the laugh is on your own ass.
This ends here. AMCN.

Yeah I read the Alchemist and Power of Now too, you're not saying anything revolutionary. If you don't want negativity aka reality, feel free to move to a place free of people who can think and decipher between good and bad.

GodEmperor

Oct 12, 2017
Seek help.

Yeah seek help because I tell the truth about Nylander.

Don't worry, I already left Toronto so you won't have to deal with people that view reality as it is as opposed to some glossy delusional worldview.

Unfortunately for you though, my track record on the following Kapanen, Sparks, Babcock's line useage, Hyman, Mitch, Matthews and other things is pretty spot on, so expect me to be 100% spot on about this too.

Last edited:

supsens

Oct 6, 2013
Thanks for the psychoanalysis Freud Buddha, please tell me more how disliking avatars for everything wrong with society; gluttonous, greedy, young arrogance, delusions and no empathy for others is bad. Wish I could be as zen as you and feel indifference towards the world, wouldn't that be awesome? Oh well, I'll just have to deal with feeling human emotions and disliking things, but you can keep wagging your finger at me, that means you're right about Nylander!!!!!

Ofc it does, ignoring it just means you think the world should revolve around .0001% of athletes.

Nylander is not just greedy, he is a moron.

Lifetime value of being in Toronto if they win a cup is AT LEAST 20 million dollars from endorsements, business opportunities, hookups etc and this kid is nickel and diming the team for an extra 2-3 million over 7 years??? And his father is a ten millionaire???????? JUST LOL.

Ship him to Carolina and see how much people care about him as an individual, will hook him up and how many women will throw themselves at him because he is one of the best players on the religious institution that is the local Hockey team.

Nevermind this comes AFTER his PATHETIC playoffs and nevermind he has NOT come back and lit the league on fire, if anything he looked quite fat in the airport pictures.

Kid represents everything wrong with society, delusional arrogance, no backbone to make his own decisions letting his agent and dad bully him like he's a child, EXTREMELY short term thinking, no appreciation for what he has and a willingness to hastily throw it away for LESS (extra 2-3 million dollars 7 years>>>>AT LEAST 20+ million dollars in lifetime value in Toronto????).

At the end of the day, it's laughable that people want to defend him, are you Leafs fans or Nylander fans? Because after how Nylander has treated the organization, if you look at things clearly, it's impossible to be both (particularly with how he has played, another bad game tonight too).

Kid got paid 7.5 a year noone bullied him, he picked your GM up by the ankles and shook those pockets dry

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
It all depends on how well he plays in the playoffs this season. If he doesn’t perform well, he may be moved.
I think his leash is a little longer than that. Management has shown they are being patient, so I expect more of that

TMLS

Oct 30, 2013
London, Ontario
Give him couple more games, but he seems like the player that only plays for the money and will only show up during contract year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce