Confirmed with Link: Nylander changing his number to #88 and received WC Best Man Award

Status
Not open for further replies.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I also really liked #29 thought it was unique for a skilled winger. I had always wished he had kept #62 after the Marlies cause I thought that was also something somewhat different. #88 though, that is just fun!

Reactions: Nifty Willy

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
This mui importantte. Y'all has to do the change in full affect. Forget (some) of the past, not all, but some. Change it bigg. The number, the fate, the age, the current weight etc. Take some weight off and all. Y'all is gittin younger then. This a real cool thang for nylander. He finna-score-a-lot. Y'all see and witness this thang real hard.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Time to go to real sports I guess.

Definitely a better number.

You have to change your bio now... Or are you going to wait until Marner is traded so you don't need to do it twice :sarcasm:

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Sign of goodwill to fans from Nylander by paying for the re-cresting.

To him it's nothing but that gets him back into a lot of fans' good books after holding out.

He still needs to have a career year to appease everyone, but at least taking a deal that was easily tradeable shows he was willing to work with the team as much as they were willing to pay him a more than reasonable sum.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Sign of goodwill to fans from Nylander by paying for the re-cresting.

To him it's nothing but that gets him back into a lot of fans' good books after holding out.

He still needs to have a career year to appease everyone, but at least taking a deal that was easily tradeable shows he was willing to work with the team as much as they were willing to pay him a more than reasonable sum.

The $8.3 mil bonus he just received on July 1st goes a long way towards jersey number replacement.. He should still have some money left over. :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad