Proposal: NYI Trades w/CLB & LA

KingPuckChoo

Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007
Ho-Sang has 2 goals in the AHL and is a -11 in 37GP this season and there are also some potential issues in regards of his general attitude, is this all correct?

Reactions: Deadweight

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
Sorry to burst your bubble on that NYI top line you're dreaming about but The Kings would be the last team in the NHL to take Hickey back.

Besides, The Bread Man is worth a whole lot more than that.

Reactions: go4hockey

disles1

Jun 5, 2002
Visit site
What a Joke. TT is having an off year but this kind of stuff is laughable, seriously bad.

Um- went i went on the Kings game day threads seems like most fans would be happy to just get a 2nd rd pick for him.......a floater he was mentioned as numerous times......

miscs75

Jul 2, 2014
Even as an Isles fan I don't think those are close to happening. I could see LA taking Ho-Sang and Eberle (and possibly resigning him) in return for Toffoli. That Panarin deal however isn't happening with the simple fact its within the division and both teams are currently in the playoffs.

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
Um- went i went on the Kings game day threads seems like most fans would be happy to just get a 2nd rd pick for him.......a floater he was mentioned as numerous times......
Yeah I dont know about that you might have like 1 or 2 guys who are adament about trading him for scraps but go to any board and there will be guys like that about almost any player. Kings dont need to trade him and his value is low enough that if no one meets the asking price hold onto him and deal him at the deadline next season if you dont re-sign him. I have no interest in Ho Sang or that deal.

Reactions: RocketKing

Nickmo82

Mar 31, 2012
Japan
Columbus will just be biting your hand off there. Who wouldn't trade one of the best players in the league for a late first and a bunch of change? I get that he's UFA, but it's hard to imagine THIS being the best offer.

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
pretty underwhelming return for panarin.

guy with 64 pts thus far >>> overpaid contract of struggling eberle+late 1st+bust prospect

a panarin deal would absolutely have to include one of wahlstrom/dobson + 1st + roster player

Kingspiracy

Nov 13, 2006
I must value ho-sang too high, seems like a change of scenery guy that could flourish with his skillset being just what la needs more of. Hickey would be a good placeholder until any up and coming kids force him out.

deaderhead28

Jul 3, 2010
That's just game day PTSD acting up.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad