Confirmed Trade: [NYI/OTT] Braydon Coburn for 2022 7th round pick

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
Considering he passed through waivers a while back, I'm happy with the 7th.

Coburn's a good veteran presence to have around for the Isles, but you'll probably want him in the press box most of the time.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
He's done so I doubt he sees the ice for the Islanders unless their D are dropping like flies.

yeah that’s about it. Good vet for the room and a body we go on a long playoff run and some defenseman go down. Don’t expect him to see much ice time.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
Looks like he is on the taxi squad and makes less than 1M so it doesn't hurt our cap. We still have 3.6M of capspace to play with so who knows what Lou will do tomorrow.

xVolchenkov

Jun 21, 2011
Ottawa
So now that Coburn is gone (along with Paquette), what does that TB trade break down as?

Dzingle, 2nd and a 7th to Ottawa for Galchenyuk, Gaborik (LTIR) and Nilsson (LTIR)?

Looks pretty great for Ottawa. Shame we wasted a 2nd on Stepan.

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
Yeah like already posted not much to see here Isles fans. Good guy to fill in injuries but id be amazed if he cracks the lineup as is

Alfie11

Feb 23, 2018
I feel like your reaction doesn't bode well for us

Some Sens fans just like to exaggerate how bad some players are to detract from the fact that the team on the whole is bad. Coburn is one of many players on the team that are not good. Coburn wasn't dragging the team down. He was a depth player on a bad team.

Coburn will be a nice add if he plays as a fill in. He's a vet and he can give you a good game or two. If he's a regular, that's bad news.

It's a 7th rnd pick. This is not a big move for the Isles or Sens.

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
He's 35 but plays like he's 55. Was an absolute pylon for the Sens. He simply can't keep up with the play anymore. I'm happy the Sens got back a pick.

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
aoyrpgcr3gjy.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad