Confirmed with Link: [NYI/MIN] Cal Clutterbuck + 2013 3rd for Nino Niederreiter

Status
Not open for further replies.

saywut

Jun 11, 2009
Considering Nino was frustrated with the AHL last year, you have to wonder if we've got to give him an NHL spot. Unless Coyle's moving to center, there's a surplus on the wings still.

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
The fact that we got Niederreiter for only Clutterbuck and a 3rd is worrying.

I know he was terrible in his first season but his value should still be higher than what we paid, there has to be something we don't know about him.

Jarick

Doing Nothing
Nino's potentially got a $3m cap hit...that could be trouble.

He's a LH shot...I'm thinking he'll probably HAVE to get a start in the NHL and that could mean Granlund starts in Houston.

Parise - Koivu - Pominville
Nino - Coyle - Setoguchi
Zucker - Brodziak - Heatley

Something like that?

Sportsfan1

Jun 9, 2012
State of Hockey
It's a boom or bust deal, man does Fletcher have guts! I don't mind a guy who just shoots pucks, we need more of those, so if that's the case i'm on board with this gamble. It's a risk, but hope it works out!

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN

He's a LH shot...I'm thinking he'll probably HAVE to get a start in the NHL and that could mean Granlund starts in Houston.

Nino - Coyle - Setoguchi

Something like that?

Don't think the Wild are even close to done yet actually...

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami

I know he was terrible in his first season but his value should still be higher than what we paid, there has to be something we don't know about him.

Do you really think that our brass does not have the DL on Nino before pulling that trigger? I don't think so. Isles articles recently have stated Nino looks very much NHL ready now.

Let's all hope NIno comes here with a chip on his shoulder and with a starting over attitude.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012

He didn't want to be with the Islanders and he wasn't happy with management.

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
It's a boom or bust deal, man does Fletcher have guts! I don't mind a guy who just shoots pucks, we need more of those, so if that's the case i'm on board with this gamble. It's a risk, but hope it works out!

Exactly this. Boom or bust, and I like to roll the dice folks.

forthewild

Aug 17, 2009
****ing right love hugs game and wanted him to be ours but snow had to break my break my heart by taking him welcome el nino

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Nino got 28 goals, 22 assists, 50 points in 74 games with Bridgeport Sound Tigers this season.

Bust? :shakehead

Some people just don't understand not every player can make an impact before they're 20.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN

Nino - Coyle - Setoguchi

Something like that?

I'm fairly confident that a guy like Gilbert is going to be gone. Setoguchi to Pittsburgh is still a pretty big possibility.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Russo says the Wild are STILL trying to move into the first round... more indication Fletcher is not close to being done yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad