Eklund Rumor: NYI and Canucks talking trade?

oilwave

Jan 15, 2011
Edmonton
Both need forwards and are dangling defence (from what I've heard at least, correct if wrong). Neither are in a position to trade prospects or picks.

Seem like bad trading partners. (what a shock :sarcasm:)

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
How can he always spit out rumors including two teams with very similar needs? I can't see any kind of fit between these two teams.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Nelson and 2017 5th for Virtanen and Gudbranson

DarthProbert

Feb 3, 2015
Both need forwards and are dangling defence (from what I've heard at least, correct if wrong). Neither are in a position to trade prospects or picks.

Seem like bad trading partners. (what a shock :sarcasm:)

It's Benning and Snow, with a healthy dose of panic. Take your logic elsewhere.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
I don't understand why so many people comment on every Eklund thread when three quarters of the posts will always be 'this guy is a hack' 'so it won't happen' 'why is he a prefix'

Yep. The Eklund prefix is there so people can ignore the threads if they so choose. Commenting on the fact that it's an Eklund rumour in thread will just result in a deletion, as it's spam/thread hijacking.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Who could be involved??? Its been admitted that Canucks are looking for some forward help already...

a top source at NHL office has tipped off Eklund....

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Eklu...landers-Talking-tradeFridays-Buzzcast/1/82276

not going to bait clip the clink--how would a top source in the NHL office know anything? Eklund should know better then to say "top guy in the head office" NHL head office is not in the loop for trades until the phone call is made

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
not going to bait clip the clink--how would a top source in the NHL office know anything? Eklund should know better then to say "top guy in the head office" NHL head office is not in the loop for trades until the phone call is made
Was just about to post this . If a nhl official was tipping him off trade 10 min from being announced.

Isles72

Feb 27, 2002
Canada
I wouldnt be surprised if the isles had interest in adding some toughness to the lineup .

not sure what nucks have that makes sense

CherryToke

Oct 18, 2008
Coquitlam
It's no secret that Benning is interested in Kane and he just announced yesterday that a dman might be availble. Typical Ek picking the low hanging fruit.

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
More like Strome, Dal Colle and 2017 1st. We value Horvat highly as he will be a legit 1C in a couple years.

you think horvat is worth two former #5OA picks, and what would be #3OA if the season ended now? :laugh:

this is why nucks proposals go nowhere

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad