#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
2611vp.jpg
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Fvital92

Jul 7, 2017
Brazil
If its reasonable can we resign both? Hayes as well of course.
Of course, I just see a lot of people prefering Vlady than Spoons, it blows my mind. Vlady is a really good 3C or a complementary winger but Spoons production this season is 1st line material.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
I do like Namestnikov better than Spooner though, I notice him every shift and one of the big contrasts between the two is their attitude. Names is an amazing lockerroom guy and is always very positive, Spoons mopes around like his dog died. Plus he looks kinda like JT Miller.

Reactions: shinchanyo

Fvital92

Jul 7, 2017
Brazil
Keep both. And Hayes.

Zibanejad is disappointing and I would be OK for flipping him if we could get a 1st+ at the draft
I wouldn't trade Zibs yet, he's been good the past few weeks, problem is/was that he is always horrible for a long period after an injury.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Of course, I just see a lot of people prefering Vlady than Spoons, it blows my mind. Vlady is a really good 3C or a complementary winger but Spoons production this season is 1st line material.
I agree Spoons is something we need desperately. He works well with a center like Hayes. not really privy to the cap situation right now but if Names gets 3.5-4 per, spooner 4 per and hayes 4-4.5 per We should be able to afford all of them? Also depends how Gorton feels about the logjam at center if the Lias/Chytil's of the world are ready to make that next step? Maybe makes Names more expendable? I honestly like both for different reasons.

Reactions: Fvital92

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
I saw the hit and CK skated back to the bench real gingerly. Not surprised

We should be resigning spoon and Namestnikov. Deal zucc. Sign vesey at 4th line money. Sign Hayes of course.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
I wouldn't trade Zibs yet, he's been good the past few weeks, problem is/was that he is always horrible for a long period after an injury.
Thats what scares me. Is it the injury or psychology of the injury thats making him play like this post injury?
Definitely don't wanna sell low on him either.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Nice that he passed the tests.

Those things are strict so it can't be anything bad.
Smart move to keep him out. I'm sure he wanted to go back out but he was convinced otherwise for good reasons.
If we wanna compete next year he is vital

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
I do like Namestnikov better than Spooner though, I notice him every shift and one of the big contrasts between the two is their attitude. Names is an amazing lockerroom guy and is always very positive, Spoons mopes around like his dog died. Plus he looks kinda like JT Miller.
Spoon is there to remind you of Miller. Him being on the team is completely out of spite to you. Haha

Reactions: EdJovanovski

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
I saw the hit and CK skated back to the bench real gingerly. Not surprised

We should be resigning spoon and Namestnikov. Deal zucc. Sign vesey at 4th line money. Sign Hayes of course.
And Grabner

Fvital92

Jul 7, 2017
Brazil
Thats what scares me. Is it the injury or psychology of the injury thats making him play like this post injury?
Definitely don't wanna sell low on him either.
I don't really know, this year I think it's psychology, he has a history of concussions, last year I think it was physical.
I still believe in him. I wouldn't call him injury prone in his rangers tenure, last year was a freak injury and he lost just 10 games this year with the concussion, nothing like Gaborik, for example.

Reactions: bl02

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
2018-19 lineup
Kreider - Zibanejad - Buchnevich
Kovalchuk - Chytil - Namestnikov
Spooner - Hayes - Fast
Vesey - Andersson - Grabner

Grabs will be back next year ;) in 7 games (0-0-0) for the devils.
Very decent lineup (obviously depends on how Chytil and Andersson fit in).
Just not sure if any help is on the way on the defensive front until 2020 or 2021 :(

Reactions: KOVALEV022473
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad