Post-Game Talk: NY Rangers vs Tampa Bay 3/8/18 - 7:30pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

effen

Feb 3, 2018
I do like Namestnikov better than Spooner though, I notice him every shift and one of the big contrasts between the two is their attitude. Names is an amazing lockerroom guy and is always very positive, Spoons mopes around like his dog died. Plus he looks kinda like JT Miller.

If he takes out a bag of funions at practice Buchnevich is going to jump in the Hudson River.

Reactions: EdJovanovski

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
-Ryan Spooner
-Miller didn't score
-Girardi had ****ty corsi
-Also, Ryan Spooner

We won this game. You can't convince me otherwise.

giphy.gif
PINKYYYYYY!!!!

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
I would never.

Everyone I get hits a wall or gets traded. Yes, including Brassard.

Thinking about starting a collection of Isles, Devils, and Pens jerseys just to **** everyone up.
Jokes on you. Buying jerseys of players on opposing teams only empowers them.

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
Lost in the shuffle...felt like Gilmour had a brutal one tonight.

Deangelo was decent

Pretty bad game from everyone. What a lost season...teams quit on their coach and it's so painfully obvious.

I can deal with rebuilding...but right now...being stuck in limbo...it kinda sucks.

You're not seeing the kids develop cause....av gonna av.

You're not seeing any heart or compete to start games.

You're just seeing such blah effort.

Also..I hate how soft we are. You dont need to fight or put someone through the glass on every hit to be tough. This team seems like such a bunch of pansies. Need a lot more sandpaper all over the lineup. Not talking getting hitters...talking about everyone needs to take the body and quit frigging poke checking everything.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I would never.

Everyone I get hits a wall or gets traded. Yes, including Brassard.

Thinking about starting a collection of Isles, Devils, and Pens jerseys just to **** everyone up.

How about a brand new Dan Girardi Tampa jersey?

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
Lost in the shuffle...felt like Gilmour had a brutal one tonight.

Deangelo was decent

Pretty bad game from everyone. What a lost season...teams quit on their coach and it's so painfully obvious.

I can deal with rebuilding...but right now...being stuck in limbo...it kinda sucks.

You're not seeing the kids develop cause....av gonna av.

You're not seeing any heart or compete to start games.

You're just seeing such blah effort.

Also..I hate how soft we are. You dont need to fight or put someone through the glass on every hit to be tough. This team seems like such a bunch of pansies. Need a lot more sandpaper all over the lineup. Not talking getting hitters...talking about everyone needs to take the body and quit frigging poke checking everything.
You think these kids will merely adopt the tank? They are born in it. They will be molded by it.

Last edited:

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
For putting up with this stupid clown behind the bench for the rest of the season, the fan base better be getting a theatrical adapation to Vigneault's firing.

Alain Vigneault's firing, on ice!
The undignified story of a coach past his prime and the ultimate price he paid on the day of his reckoning, The Firing, coming to Radio City Music Hall this fall.

Is this still a meme?

The team was bad and has been gutted.

The X and O s aren’t to your liking right now?

Reactions: TheTakedown
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad