Confirmed with Link: NY Rangers hire Jessica Campbell for Development Camp

Ruggs225

Oct 15, 2007
Long Island, NY
I assume you have some examples of this woke brigade hiring scheme since youre so adamant they happen in the NHL front office.

If it happens in the supreme court and vice presidency it is probably safe to assume it happens in the nhl front office.

Hell california just had a law that was struck down as unconstitutional that literally did just that.

Idlerlee

Apr 19, 2013
If it happens in the supreme court and vice presidency it is probably safe to assume it happens in the nhl front office.

Hell california just had a law that was struck down as unconstitutional that literally did just that.

There is a expression: Reserve your belief for the church. For everything else, learn the facts, never assume anything.

GlasgowNewYorkRanger

Dec 7, 2017
I assume you have some examples of this woke brigade hiring scheme since youre so adamant they happen in the NHL front office.

They are happening in all walks of life and to suggest otherwise is completely willfully disengenious.

Hopefully this lady is the best person for the job. It is what I said originally and it's pretty simple.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad