GDT: NXT TakeOver XXV (1st June 2019)

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Remember when Breeze got that one random showcase match during Jon’s three week IC Title reign? That was weird and random but I dug it. Thought it would lead to more for Breeze but nope.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Out of all the wrestling I watch, I think NXT is the absolute best. The announcers, video packages, wrestling, etc. I think people are ****ing nuts to not watch the weekly show. It's damn near perfect.

I only watch the highlights on Youtube of the weekly show. That's mostly because the pre-match video packages are so good that you're automatically set in the right mood for the match.

Reactions: ColePens

jbell886

Sep 6, 2009
I’m gonna miss part of it as I’ll be at a stag and doe. Hopefully it’s a good show

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
I'll give this a look after the hockey game. Interested to see how Breeze is presented. I hope that Shirai and Cole win.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
Huge pop for Ciampa. Hot crowd.

Also, a Cole > Gargano crowd, but so was New York, until they flipped them.

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
Out of all the wrestling I watch, I think NXT is the absolute best. The announcers, video packages, wrestling, etc. I think people are ****ing nuts to not watch the weekly show. It's damn near perfect.

NXT is just perfect. An hour a week is not overkill and it leaves you wanting a bit more which is never a bad thing. I always have time for NXT and the 5 Takeovers a year. Well worth the monthly fee

Tw1ster

Mar 12, 2008
West Coast
Head on over to the network and subscribe if you wanna witness the first ever Goldberg vs Taker match.....how about I head on over and cancel the network just for you idiots thinking anyone wants to see that match in 2019 let alone pay to see it

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
i guess. but Take Over is the only fun part in WWE where you know its gonna be amazing, even if the card is not the best..

and yeah Marty is gone soon.

I didn't even realize this was the NXT thread when I posted, but I was talking about Raw/SD. And yeah I know the countdown to Marty in AEW or WWE is on, but for now he's still in ROH lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $8,351.00