GDT: NXT TakeOver: War Games (17th November 2018)

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
Shayna does tend to have at least one epic reversal each match, I kinda was expecting it to happen when Kairi went back up. Didn't think the match would end there though...

Still, they got about 15 minutes, no complaints! I got to see Io do her thing, and Dakota kick Jessamyn right in the face, happy vibes! Mini-faction war to build up the horsewomen incoming?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Shayna still doesn't have a real clean victory against Kairi. Has potential to be a major feud very long term

I don't mind Shayna winning, I didn't like that roll up finish right after you have that going on at ringside because the face has the advantage and the heel still wins. That, imo, doesn't make sense. The story was that Kairi needed friends, and then loses fair and square the instant she gets them? I don't like that at all, that makes Kairi look like a geek.

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
Shayna does tend to have at least one epic reversal each match, I kinda was expecting it to happen when Kairi went back up. Didn't think the match would end there though...

Still, they got about 15 minutes, no complaints! I got to see Io do her thing, and Dakota kick Jessamyn right in the face, happy vibes! Mini-faction war to build up the horsewomen incoming?

That looks to be the case. Should make for some interesting TV. The stage could be set for an EPIC heel turn somewhere down the road. Have Io and Kairi be best of friends for awhile only for one of them to turn

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
This Gargano character is insanely well put together. The delusional heel that thinks he's a hero is such a good character

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
f*** I love Gargano’s character. I love that now that he’s a heel he’s not blowing off the crowd because his character still sees himself as justified and the good guy and the fans still loving him deep down. I love it.

On the main roster he’d be blowing off the crowd so quickly and saying the crowd never believed in him.

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
**** I love Gargano’s character. I love that now that he’s a heel he’s not blowing off the crowd because his character still sees himself as justified and the good guy and the fans still loving him deep down. I love it.

On the main roster he’d be blowing off the crowd so quickly and saying the crowd never believed in him.

It's incredibly well done. It's refreshing to see wrestlers with layers to their character

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I’ve said it before, but Black’s got IT.

Dude is one of the best in the world IMO

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Aleister Black killed an animal with his barehands for that

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad