GDT: NXT TakeOver: War Games (17th November 2018)

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Lars is fine in the NA title mix for a while yet. I wouldn't call him up so fast

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Lars is near the top. He's not in an NA Title mix. Probably coming up at Wrestlemania. Wouldn't bet against him showing up in the Rumble.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Even tho Dream is losing so we'll finally get that Ciampa/Gargano/Black Triple Threat at either TO:Rumble or Mania....
Dream getting a title shot is still fantastic, dude hasn't missed a TakeOver in a while and can't be left off the card, too good!

Hoping War Games is as brutal as last years

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Part of me hopes Ciampa retains because I want to see Ricochet get a title shot

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
I hope Kari wins back the title.

Evans/Evil Candace/Belair and Io are all lined up for her as challangers. Shayna IMO doesn't have much left in NXT and not many face challangers. Unless the plan is for Io to win at the next Takeover.

And they just lost Nikki Cross, so NXT is running a little thin on faces in the women's division

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Nikki is still there. She has a match being taped on Saturday.

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
I hope Kari wins back the title.

Evans/Evil Candace/Belair and Io are all lined up for her as challangers. Shayna IMO doesn't have much left in NXT and not many face challangers. Unless the plan is for Io to win at the next Takeover.
I'm thinking whoever loses will be called up, and I think Kairi deserves a longer title run.

Shayna should be called up to team with Ronda to start heating up the horsewomen feud.

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
I'm thinking whoever loses will be called up, and I think Kairi deserves a longer title run.

Shayna should be called up to team with Ronda to start heating up the horsewomen feud.

I think Shayna should actually turn on Rhonda. Rhonda is face and Shayna makes a great heel. All though since they seem to be wanting to go with Becky/Rhonda at WM not sure how/when Shayna will fit in.

At this point a call up to main is almost a death sentance. The last few call ups have basically faded into oblivion aside from Drew. SDL and Raw can't even push who they have so adding more people isn't going to do them any favors.

Kairi should win again and feud and elevate girls like Lacy/Candace/Belair/Yim and eventually drop the title to Io. I would also love to see Meiko get a shot at the title against Kairi.

Feb 24, 2017
Does anyone know how the war games match will go? I saw highlights from the 2017 one, and it was 3 teams of 3 members. It started 1 vs 1 vs 1 and then the cages containing the other 2 members of each of the 3 teams would open in random order. How does this unfold in a 2 teams of 4 each match?

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
It's a standard war games match, so the rules are just the normal ones that have been used since forever and not the ones they had last year. They've got them on the match preview on the WWE site.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Yeah, I believe it's 1v1 and then 1 person gets added every certain amount of time, until everyone is in the ring or a pin/submission happens

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
There's 5 WWE events I look forward to every year and it's all 5 takeovers. I love these shows everytime they come around. Also makes the school year go by fast since it seems like it was just yesterday I was watching Brookyln 4

Reactions: ColePens

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
yeah i like Arquette trying to redeem himself from the critics. he likes wrestling and is doing it for fun. ( i mean its still dumb he won the title but i think he thinks so too)

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
considered leaving this till tomorrow to help get my sleep schedule sorted but..... I just cant, its f***ing Takeover

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad