GDT: NXT Takeover: Toronto (November 19, 2016) -- I think I got the date right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Did Drake steal your girl or something??? Lol, no need for hate.

And you guys can hate on Toronto all you want, but I'm PROUD of my city and PROUD to be from here. I stand by what I said - Toronto is the mecca of wrestling. Plenty of reasons given.

Drake is a fake-ass attention-seeking loser. I love the Raptors, but god I hate that he is our global "ambassador".

vdB

Dec 28, 2006
Toronto
He's arguably the biggest music star in the world currently. Why would he need to seek attention??? he has plenty of it.

Plus the amount of great music he CONSISTENTLY puts out is remarkable.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
He's arguably the biggest music star in the world currently. Why would he need to seek attention??? he has plenty of it.

Plus the amount of great music he CONSISTENTLY puts out is remarkable.

He's trash. If his music is "great" we're all ******* doomed.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
imagine a world where some people could like things and that other people dont

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
He's arguably the biggest music star in the world currently.

giphy.gif

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Yup. Just a fact. Check the charts. He's dominating.

Yes lets check the charts for top songs of 2016. I'm gonna preface this by saying i have no problem with Drake or any other persons music, to each his own and all that crap buuuuut

Drake hit songs - 2 (both have other popular artists featured)

Justin Bieber hit songs - 3 (zero popular artists featured)

Bieber has as much hate as a guy like drake does. That's not a coincidence. The amount of timse people listen to a "catchy song" doesn't mean **** when comparing one talent to another.

TL;DR he isn't dominating ****.
FWIW if eminem were to release an album tomorrow, he'd blow drake and every other rapper out of the water in quality.

Last edited:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Yes lets check the charts for top songs of 2016. I'm gonna preface this by saying i have no problem with Drake or any other persons music, to each his own and all that crap buuuuut

Drake hit songs - 2 (both have other popular artists featured)

Justin Bieber hit songs - 3 (zero popular artists featured)

Bieber has as much hate as a guy like drake does. That's not a coincidence. The amount of timse people listen to a "catchy song" doesn't mean **** when comparing one talent to another.

TL;DR he isn't dominating ****.
FWIW if eminem were to release an album tomorrow, he'd blow drake and every other rapper out of the water in quality.

That last part will be coming soon.

Until then, Gambino album and then hopefully a new Kendrick project. Drake? Mehhhhh

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
If you're using the billboard charts to gauge, you're definitely doing it wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad