GDT: NXT TakeOver New York (5th April 2019) - FRIDAY SHOW!

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I'm sad to see Johnny jobbing out UE but glad to know MCG finally got that writing job for wwe

Reactions: M.C.G. 31

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I have passed away from tonight’s events. What a tremendous night of sports entertainment. I thought the reactions in the arena to Walter’s entrance would be bigger. There was some stuff you guys are reacting bigger than it was in the arena so Mauro must’ve been doing Mauro stuff

Reactions: ColePens

BobbyClarkeFan16

Nov 29, 2005
Goderich, Ontario
That was a RIDICULOUS good PPV tonight. NXT continually sets the bar with their performances. Take note, Vince. This is HOW you book your athletes to get over. I'm so looking forward to seeing Pete Dunne and eventually Walter on the main roster. They set the bar over and above tonight. I can't get over how good that match was.

Reactions: domaug

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
That was a RIDICULOUS good PPV tonight. NXT continually sets the bar with their performances. Take note, Vince. This is HOW you book your athletes to get over. I'm so looking forward to seeing Pete Dunne and eventually Walter on the main roster. They set the bar over and above tonight. I can't get over how good that match was.

i think Walter doesnt want anything to do with main roster and his contract says so. (nxt uk exclusive. doesnt wanna move to America)

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Don’t hold your breath on WALTER.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
They... they wouldn't break up the UE... would they?

I don’t think so, but I could see either Roddy or Cole kicked out.

With Black, Ricochet both gone now, and then Ciampa out for a while, it somewhat makes sense for one of those two to break apart.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
The only flaw in this show, now thinking about it, is how little fanfare there was for Dunne dropping the title.

In 2019 a near 700 day title reign is unheard of. Maybe don't cut to commercial right away and give it a bit more attention.

But hey. Definitely a small thing I'm nitpicking.

Reactions: domaug

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I don’t think so, but I could see either Roddy or Cole kicked out.

With Black, Ricochet both gone now, and then Ciampa out for a while, it somewhat makes sense for one of those two to break apart.
Roddy’s nothing without UE but a good hand so I doubt it’d be him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad