GDT: NXT TakeOver New York (5th April 2019) - FRIDAY SHOW!

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
I am in Canada. So maybe the network here sucks and I just watch this weekend and then go back to other means?

You can't watch on demand stuff through your cable provider I dont think. You will need to login online and watch there.

Here in the states I just watch on the WWE app on my Xbox and have the full library.

Blame Canada!!!

Reactions: domaug

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
I was expecting Kairi and Io to begin feuding and cost each other the match. I did not expect Bianca to take out both at once and then get choked out by Shayna. This would've been a good time to give Shayna the L and let Bianca grab the belt. Kairi and Io have a built-in feud that can blossom at any time. Hell, they can even pull off a "friendly rivalry" type feud, and still tag from time to time.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I am in Canada. So maybe the network here sucks and I just watch this weekend and then go back to other means?
Sign in with your cable credentials on the WWE’s network website.

The repeat is also at 11 if you want to catch it.

You can try your hand at the On Demand portion, I honestly have no idea what channel it is anymore but it’s rarely updated so I wouldn’t bother checking it from your TV.

Feb 24, 2017
Sign in with your cable credentials on the WWE’s network website.

The repeat is also at 11 if you want to catch it.

You can try your hand at the On Demand portion, I honestly have no idea what channel it is anymore but it’s rarely updated so I wouldn’t bother checking it from your TV.
Yeah i am going to catch the replay for the stuff I missed and then mania on Sunday.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Btw, Io Shirai is the best female wrestler is the company

No objections. She needs to become the next NXT champion.

The women's match was much better than any main roster women's match in ages. Even Becky vs Shoehorn at Evolution. Different winner and it would've been seen clearly as such.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Shayna is my least favorite on NXT by a mile

Even more than Ciampa last year

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad