GDT: NXT TakeOver: Chicago (16th June 2018)

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Storytelling.... a consistent variable in NXT. If only WWE, a story based promotion, would follow suit
I'm mixed on that ending. Nikki didn't have to tap, but smiling while you're being choked out...I mean it looks different, but I don't know what you're gaining by her accepting defeat like that.

Unless you're going to do something like in all of Shayna's big matches she fails to get a tap out.

This match will be a showcase for Lars. He will decimate Black for much of it
Aleister still needs to look good and not get too lucky or barely escape

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
I'm mixed on that ending. Nikki didn't have to tap, but smiling while you're being choked out...I mean it looks different, but I don't know what you're gaining by her accepting defeat like that.

Unless you're going to do something like in all of Shayna's big matches she fails to get a tap out.

Aleister still needs to look good and not get too lucky or barely escape

Good start for Aleister. Making him look great

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Black's grunts and screams (in Dutch presumably) while striking are so good. Just one of those small things during matches that I love

Reactions: DerekDevils30

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
Good showcase for Lars. Damn shame about the black mass botch as that was the first time someone kicked out of it

Aleister is so smooth in the ring

And damn Lars is busted open

Tw1ster

Mar 12, 2008
West Coast
Make up for a botch by knocking his teeth out with a knee! Pretty good showing besides the botch. This is developmental after all

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad