Post-Game Talk: NWO WTO 12:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovie's Neighbor

Jan 23, 2007
As a coach that last goal is inexcusable. Why is Carlson rushing the puck at the blue line leaving his man wide open. Carlson has been horrible.

Reactions: crab

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Didn’t result in a goal but that penalty turned the momentum. We really need to stay off the special teams in games like this, against opponents with good PKs or PPs. We get smoked. And despite our statistical PP success, i’t an aberration likely the result of a lot of games against teams with weaker PKs. Against aggressive PKs the puck movement needs to be faster, crisper. That is not Fosythe’s thing, never will be.

Guys are moving very sluggishly.

Reactions: troyerlaw

Roshi

Feb 7, 2013
Finland
Wtf. How can you allow that pass get through. Why Dillon leaves the front to pressure Panarin, when you could read that pass incoming from yesterdays magazine.

Why they always do this on saturdays prime when i have the chance to actually try and enjoy the live hockey. What a s*** show.

Reactions: AussieCapsFan

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
Yea. f*** it just gives them some cocaine. They are hungover.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
They are getting outskated and out-efforted. Bravo boys. Did someone put Benadryl in your drinks befor the period?

Reactions: troyerlaw

crab

Jan 26, 2019
As a coach that last goal is inexcusable. Why is Carlson rushing the puck at the blue line leaving his man wide open. Carlson has been horrible.

Yep I have thought overall the defense has played well recently other than Carlson and whoever he gets paired with. He has been dragging down his partner all season

Reactions: Ovie's Neighbor

TheLegendOfPatPeake

Jun 12, 2020
Washington D.C.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad