Pre-Game Talk: Nut Cuttin' time. Week of @Minnihaha, @Flamers, Sharts, and Flightless Birds

dwkdnvr

Mar 10, 2004
As a result of some of the comments upthread I began searching with the google machine for Green Chile Poutine here in Santa Fe. The former is found in great quality and abundance, the latter is difficult to spot. There may be a place or two for me to visit.
I'm up in Taos, so if you find anything be sure to report back.

Reactions: niwotsblessing

Grigowski

Jul 6, 2016
Mac out? Again? Thats what, the 4th time this season?

Had allready a bad feeling for tonight.....Asskick incoming.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
So I assume

Nuke - Kadri - Rantanen
Lehky - Newhook - Bura
Helm - Compher - NAK
Cogliano - Sturm - LOC

That bottom 6 is getting shit kicked tonight and onwards.
A Helm - Sturm - Cogliano line would probably be fine. But with NAK and LoC slumping and JTC being who he is, that line would get caved in.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Newhook is going to get all the minutes he could want down the stretch. With Lehkonen on his wing as well.

Freaky Styley

Aug 14, 2007
redlinerapport.blogspot.ca
Depending on the Mack diagnoses, I think we have to call up Maltsev at least, and I'd call up Kaut too. May as well see what these guys can do down the stretch in nothing games so we know if they can be options for the POs. Scratch LOC and Helm/NAB to light a fire under their butts.

Nuke - Kadri - Rantanen
Lehkonen - Newhook - Burakovsky
Cogliano - Maltsev - JTC
Helm - Sturm - Kaut

As has been pointed out, someone other than Cogliano (Copp, Rakell, etc) would be looking a lot better right about now.

Spleenless Wonder21

Done like dinner
Jun 29, 2009
Ohio
Sharks on deck.

1648621915363.gif

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
It's going to be an interesting day and half leading up to the Sharks game tomorrow. Are Toews and Sturm good to go after their hits last night. Is this the home stretch Byram finally plays? Does Girard join practice?

Reactions: Bill Peckerskull

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad