Pre-Game Talk: Nut Cuttin' time. Week of @Minnihaha, @Flamers, Sharts, and Flightless Birds

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Expecting Bednars announcement, that Bo is back tonight, any minute now!

damn-excited-gif.gif

He said 'no update yet'. But you can take it to the god damn bank that when he does come back there will be plenty of people saying they rushed him lol.

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
This is the epitome of meaningless game. So expect Rantanen points and a serious injury.

Last edited:
Reactions: S E P H

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
So what is the kitten situation for the AHL? Am I stuck spending $30 to watch Byram play two games?

EDIT: I was PM'd. It's Bo time...

Last edited:
Reactions: Foppa2118

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
I feel like either Burky needs to be scratched for a game, or prohibited from making any east-west passes with the puck. Something needs to snap him out of this lackadaisical mindset he's in.

I'm so tired of seeing bad east west passes get picked off in the D zone from him. He telegraphs his passes so bad too. You can see the turnover coming a mile away.

Reactions: Azrael89

Spilot23

Dec 30, 2014
I feel like either Burky needs to be scratched for a game, or prohibited from making any east-west passes with the puck. Something needs to snap him out of this lackadaisical mindset he's in.

I'm so tired of seeing bad east west passes get picked off in the D zone from him. He telegraphs his passes so bad too. You can see the turnover coming a mile away.
This is similar to a pass he made against Vegas in game 5 that started the comeback. He just keep making them stupid passes. Guentzel had a breakaway because of that same pass in the same game freaking hell. MacDermid is a guy that scares me but he makes such safe plays to limit mistakes. When he makes a mistake it's literally because of his lack of skill with the puck. I hope they had a video meeting or something to show Bura these stupid turnovers and telling him that cannot happen in the playoffs.

Last edited:

niwotsblessing

May 1, 2010
City of Holy Faith
This is similar to a pass he made against Vegas in game 5 that started the comeback. He just keep making them stupid passes. Guentzel had a breakaway because of that same pass in the same game freaking hell. MacDermid is a guy that scares me but he makes such safe plays to limit mistakes. When he makes a mistake it's literally because of his lack of skill with the puck. I hope they had a video meeting or something to show him these stupid turnovers and telling him that cannot happen in the playoffs.
Similarly, they need to show our highly paid star forwards video of their shots that hit glass and start a breakout for the opposing team. I see far more of that then bad plays from MacDermid, who by-the-way hit Newhook with a perfect pass to set up a goal the other day.

Bura is at a whole other level of unaware.

Reactions: Spilot23

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad