Value of: Nugent-Hopkins to Winnipeg (Extention)

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
Said it before Gallagher for RNH as the base with add on 's from both to make everyone happy.

Fourier

Dec 29, 2006
Waterloo Ontario
Said it before Gallagher for RNH as the base with add on 's from both to make everyone happy.
Unless Nuge has indicated that he is not going to sign, I can't see any way the Oilers trade him unless it is necessary as part of a move the substantially upgrades the team. This trade is not such a deal.

DropIt

Oct 21, 2009
Red Deer, AB
After next year we're swimming in cap space, yeah. Some of it will be taken up by new deals for Bear and Yamamoto but realistically even if Yamamoto kills it again next year they won't exceed 10 mil so we'd still have a good bit - as in 20+ million - to play with.

Larsson I think might get moved this offseason. A guy like Khaira probably goes. Chiasson could too but he was pretty good for us.

I wouldn't be shocked if Edmonton moves Kassian to a team wanting to "get tougher". After what Kapanen pulled yesterday apparently third line forwards are all the rage.
Kapanen is good though. Kassian without all world talent on his line is a 4 million dollar plug

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad