NTDP 2021-22 Season Thread

NTDP

Dec 20, 2010
Cleveland, OH
Didn't see one started for the NTDP this year. This weekend the season got underway with the U-18's playing two games vs Muskegon. The NTDP won both games handedly and this group of 04's look pretty good together.

Standouts:
Rutger McGroarty - Scored a hat trick on Saturday vs Muskegon with his typical accurate, and hard shot that he gets off quick in tight situations. He changes the angle well and gets the shot through defenders. I like his passing ability too which makes him a dual threat when the puck's on his stick in the O zone.
Frank Nazar - He scored on a quick release for the first goal of the year on Friday of a good feed from Devin Kaplan. He's quick with the puck and has good instincts. Speaking of Kaplan many people talk about hands and being skilled with your hands. What comes to mind first is usually a guy that dangles 3 players cutting through the neutral zone. But with Kaplan some of his best attributes with his hands are his ability to get rid of the puck and find the tape of his teammate in tight scenarios. He can keep the puck just out of the opponents reach and deliver the puck.
Isaac Howard - I like his speed down the wing and he's not afraid to take the puck to the net with a power move.
On D I thought Lane Hutson was a rover out there and continued playing the same way ever since the World U-18's last year. Seamus Casey wasn't as flashy but moved the puck well.

The U-17's were at the NAHL Showcase in Blaine, MN which I love that they go there every year now. The NAHL is a legit junior hockey league and the St. Cloud Norsemen showed that beating the U-17's 7-3. Full credit to them as they were quick and took it to the U-17's. Need to mention some guys on St. Cloud like D Evan Murr (03) who walked the line and let off a great wrister that beat the US goalie late in the game. Ryan O'Neill (01) was also quick in all 3 zones and held on to the puck, also finished on a nice passing play. I didn't see they were committed but I assume colleges are talking to them.

For the U-17's some quick highlights are:
43 Will Smith (Northeastern) - He showed his hands throughout both games (U17 won the second game) and has the ability to control the puck at top speed and put it through the D man's triangle. Was fun to watch.
37 Ryan Fine (BU) - Has quick hands as well and showed flashes of offensive ability.
40 Zeev Buium - On D he was quick and absolutely danced a forechecker attacking him at the offensive blue line. He could be fun to watch.
59 Gracyn Sawchyn - In the second game vs Janesville he was quick to pucks, and had an ability to get to the the center part of the ice coming over the line while avoiding opponents stick checks.

NTDP

Dec 20, 2010
Cleveland, OH
Seems only right for you to get the honor of starting your namesake annual thread. Welcome back, and keep up the solid posting. :handclap:
Haha thanks. I always post for the first couple weeks then die off. Not because I don’t watch them, but like many others I watch games from various leagues and get lazy on here. Hoping to stick with it this year

Reactions: JiggsNY

NTDP

Dec 20, 2010
Cleveland, OH
The NTDP has another weekend slate of games with the U17's playing tonight and tomorrow night vs the Shreveport Mudbugs in NAHL action. Then the U-18's kick of their two games at the Fall Classic in Cranberry Twp vs the Sioux City Musketeers, then Fargo Force on Saturday and Sunday afternoon.

Looking forward to the U17's playing Shreveport tonight as I watched the Mudbugs play 3 games at the NAHL Showcase last weekend. They beat the St. Cloud Norsemen 4-1 or something like that after St. Cloud beat the U17's 7-3 the prior night. Plus that rink down there in Shreveport seems like a cool one to catch a game at.

For the U-18's I'm looking forward to their game vs Sioux City tomorrow as that team has a few pretty good players that I saw in New England Prep the past few years like Salisbury standout Sam Deckhut, and Avon Old Farms alum Tabor Heaslip. Bennet Schimek was a big scorer with Gentry Academy in Minnesota, while Nick Pierre wont a state tournament title in Minnesota High School with Hill Murray two years ago.

Reactions: JMCx4

NTDP

Dec 20, 2010
Cleveland, OH
Just noticed we have our first player add of the season with the U17's calling up Duxbury Mass native - F Will McDonough (05) out of the Boston Advantage 18U AAA team. I've never seen him play before so will be my first viewing.

NTDP

Dec 20, 2010
Cleveland, OH
The U17's lost 6-3 to the Shreveport Mudbugs in the NAHL tonight down in Shreveport, LA. It's easy to put this team on a pedestal because it's the NTDP and when they play teams that they don't play often like tonight the Shreveport announcer talked before the game about how the Mudbugs are in for a test with the U17 kids being some of the best in the country, skill, speed, etc.. but you have to remember they're still 16 year old kids meshing together early and playing against older, and good competition.

The NAHL is an older league that can't be ignored anymore. I'm not talking about for the NHL draft per say, even though it produces some goalies every year that are scouted by NHL teams. But you can trace back some NCAA NHL free agent signees to their roots as NAHL players at 18 and 19 years old. So to the game that happened on the ice.

The U17's first goal started with a nice stretch pass by Gabe Perreault (Uncommitted) to Ryan Leonard (BC) for a semi breakaway goal where he buried on a hard, low, and accurate shot past Bucheler. Early on I also noticed Aram Minnetian's (BC Commit) speed up ice and his ability to break away from pressure with his feet. Along those same lines Zeev Buium showed some escapability and footwork to evade and make the simple breakout pass as well. Another that had some good shifts was #56 Paul Fischer (Notre Dame) who had a good active stick in the slot in the D zone, and had a great assist when he got the puck at the point, and I thought he was going to pass to an open guy in the lower far slot but he took the shot and Oliver Moore tipped it in with a good re-direct. Was a smart little play of seeing the ice and what's available to him and chose an option that worked.

In the 2nd Trey Augustine (Michigan) made a great pad save early to keep the score knotted at 2. The second period had a much slower and sloppier pace at times. Gracyn Sawchyn out of Chaska, MN showed good patience and vision holding the puck just long enough for a teammate to sneak into the slot and hit him with a quick pass on the tape for a scoring chance. Ryan Leonard had another breakaway splitting the D with great speed to get a chance, he had a decent game tonight. Shreveport went ahead 3-2 when Garrett Steele (19 y/o) let a good wrister go on a two on one where he took a good shot on net in lieu of the cross pass.

Another guy I liked on Shreveport was #17 Lukas Sedlacek from Staten Island, NY. He's a hard working player that competes for pucks, gaps well in the neutral zone and can deliver the puck. . On the NTDPs 3rd goal Austin Burnevik (St. Cloud St) stole the puck from a guy trying to exit the zone and turned it right back into the O zone which led to Gracyn Sawchyn scoring an ugly one in the slot to come within one (4-3 Shreveport). Michael Chambre (BU) ended up coming in net relieving Augustine (who didn't play bad by the way), it may have been planned to split time in net. Chambre made a great save off a tip attempt in front where he had to adjust his glove to make the save. He also stands taller than he is in net and makes some good shoulder saves. I noticed this during his game at the NAHL showcase vs Northeast Generals as well.

I'd be remised if I didn't mention the play of Shreveport goalie Simon Bucheler (19 y/o) out of St-laurent Quebec who made some great pad stops including a big one with about 7 minutes to go in the 3rd. He tracks pucks well and is dialed in in the net. Shreveport scored to go up 5-3 with two division 1 commits clicking up. D man Evan Mitchell (St. Lawrence) threw a slick pass moving across the line to Timofei Khokhlachev (American International) for a good backhander that beat Chambre. These two go at it again tomorrow in Shreveport at 8 p.m EA

NTDP

Dec 20, 2010
Cleveland, OH
The U-18's just beat the Sioux City Musketeers 4-2 in a fast paced and highly entertaining game. Was impressed with the speed and attention to detail by Sioux City and look forward to watching more of them.

US NTDP U-18
29 Dylan Silverstein - He doesn't have much wasted movement in net and makes it tough to beat him from anywhere. Also liked his rebound control. He was tested a few times early and made some nice reactionary saves.
Defense
26 Seamus Casey (Michigan) - Always known for some of his offense, I liked his D game today and specifically a play in the 3rd where he kept the guy in front of him 1 on 1 and angled him off into the corner as he tried to go around him taking the puck in the process. He scored on a nice wrister from the middle of the point to go up 4-2 and put the game away late.
27 Ryan Chesley (Minnesota) - He made some good heads up plays with the puck and thought the game quickly today. He also isn't afraid to lay the body taking a penalty in the 2nd period doing so.
Forwards
18 Logan Cooley (Notre Dame) - The local Pittsburgh product played his first game of the year with the U-18's and showed his tenacity on the puck breaking through some checks and was hard to knock off the puck. He's always so dangerous when it's on his tape as he makes things happen quickly.
19 Cutter Gauthier (BC) - He score the 1st goal of the game getting a pass from Isaac Howard and showed some patience and staying with the puck getting it around the Sioux City goalie Alex Tracy. He also isn't afraid to get into a scrum after the whistle.
14 Frank Nazar (Michigan) - Showed more of his quick finishing ability on the 2nd goal on a good feed from Jimmy Snuggerud. The following shift he made a nice move around the D and created a scoring chance again.
21 Devin Kaplan - Showed his patience and puck handling ability coming around the net setting up Cole Spicer in the right spot to go up 3-2 in the 3rd. He was a little quiet during this one but like most of these guys it takes one play to create a goal.
9 Jimmy Snuggerud (Minnesota) - Mentioned his set up for Nazar but need to say he was good on the PK in a crucial kill during the 3rd. He applied puck pressure, disrupted the zone entry and got the puck down the ice.
3 Isaac Howard (Minnesota Duluth) - Always notice his speed and he stretches the ice leaving the opposing D always being aware of him. He had two breakaways in the 3rd period catching stretch passes and beating the Sioux City D.

Sioux City
31 Alex Tracy - The 20 y/o goalie was competitive all game and made the stops he needed to. He has great pad saves and tracks the puck well. Also was good on his angles and stopped two Isaac Howard breakaways in the 3rd period.
Defense
5 Garrett Brown (Denver) - I liked his offensive ability especially early on not being afraid to pinch and challenge the opposing forward coming at him while holding the puck at the line.
Forwards
23 Owen McLaughlin (Penn St.) - The Flyers draft pick was quick through the neutral zone and won some draws. Showed quick puck distribution on a goal he helped set up on the rush. This was my first time seeing him.
64 Dylan James (North Dakota) - Scored the tying goal to make it 2-2 in the 3rd on a great passing play with McLaughlin and Charlie Schoen with a nice well placed shot.

The U-18's play Fargo in an afternoon tilt tomorrow.

NTDP

Dec 20, 2010
Cleveland, OH
The U17's played their second game against Shreveport in NAHL action last night (just watched the game this morning). The Mudbugs won 2-1 in OT

Some standouts from this one are:
USA
41 Oliver Moore - After a few viewings now I can say I like his speed and can take the puck coast to coast if need be. When he gets some space he can separate. Got a breakaway chance shorthanded.
43 Will Smith (Northeastern) - He scored the only goal in regulation for the US getting the puck on a broken play in front, he turned his body to create a little separation and scored 5-hole.
On D Drew Fortescue (BC) was good on the D side and didn't let many guys beat him for chances.

On Shreveport I like the small defensemen Jonah Copre (Quinnipiac) - he showed why he's D1 committed with some escapability and recovery on pucks. He makes a good breakout pass and not afraid to chip in offensively. Also had a good D stop on a 2 on 1 not over committing to the shooter and blocked the pass across with his skate. He reminds me of Tim Lovell who's at Arizona State, both small in stature but move well with the puck with good skating ability.

Won't catch the U-18's game live today as I'm headed to a buddy's house to watch the Cleveland Browns game. Planning on watching it later this afternoon.

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
... Won't catch the U-18's game live today as I'm headed to a buddy's house to watch the Cleveland Browns game. Planning on watching it later this afternoon.
I won't be posting a game summary in the USHL thread until late tonight. So you've got time to watch before my spoiler. ;)

Reactions: NTDP

NTDP

Dec 20, 2010
Cleveland, OH
Just finished the game from Sunday and man what a game that was. Fargo completing the comeback and Tyson Gross scoring on a backhand off a rebound to finish it.

So far in all 4 viewings some guys that have separated as some play drivers are Logan Cooley, Frank Nazar, Isaac Howard, and Jimmy Snuggerud. Seamus Casey, Tyler Duke, Lane Hutson, and Ryan Chesley have all been solid on the backend with Casey showing more and more confidence with the puck and being an offensive rover that throws head fakes and mixes his hand skills to throw opponents off.

Isaac Howard got the scoring started with a nice deke all alone on Anton Castro the Fargo netminder. The US was flying early in this one and for a little bit looked like they would run away with it.
Jimmy Snuggerud (Minnesota) - He was maybe the best overall player for the US in this one. He's really good in tight spaces with the puck on the power play and maintains possession to dish to his teammates and finds the open guy with short quick passes through traffic. He was all over Fargo early and kept the feet moving. Had a great feed to Frank Nazar to bury his first of the game. He got the feed and corralled the puck to get it to the center slot and fired it home. Nazar would score again to make it his 5th in 4 games this year.

11 Maddox Fleming (Notre Dame) had a good assist acting like he was going around the net and quickly shifted back the opposite way to a teammate out front to go up 4-1 at that point.
27 Ryan Chesley (Minnesota) - I've liked his subtle play making throughout this early season. He has some good shake and bake ability at the line and can be tough to get around.

Fargo
29 Erik Bargholtz (Clarkson) - He scored to make it 3-1 US on a power rush down the ice with Chesley draped all over him and he was able to get the shot off and bury.
22 Cole Knuble - The draft eligible played the bumper position well on the power play and buried when Charlie Lurie ripped a slap shot that hit a US penalty killer which brought the puck to his stick to bury on a nice shot.
Anton Castro (BU) - He made some huge saves throughout this one and especially in the 3rd when the US had some good looks. He doesn't always look pretty doing it but he made a few really nice stops to keep the game tied late.

JMCx4

Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
I share your impressions on the play of Seamus Casey. [The arena announcer introduced & during game play referred to him as "SEE-mus" ... please tell me that ain't so. :ha: ] For me, he was the most noticeable attacker on the ice for either team on Sunday afternoon. He showed remarkable skating & puckhandling skills, and he never let up in any of the 3 zones. Youthful energy & drive in that kid, he's one to watch.

JMCx4

Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
... Anton Castro (BU) - He made some huge saves throughout this one and especially in the 3rd when the US had some good looks. He doesn't always look pretty doing it but he made a few really nice stops to keep the game tied late.
"Clumsy" was the adjective that came to mind as I watched Castro's awkward body movements & posture. It's possible his "style" is what got him his injury/severe discomfort late in the Fargo v USA game @ Fall Classic. But the BU staff must see something more than that to spend a recruitment slot on him. :dunno:

NTDP

Dec 20, 2010
Cleveland, OH
The U17's have a home and home in their first two USHL regular season games of the year vs Youngstown. This will be an interesting one to watch as Youngstown looks improved with their roster from last year but lost both games last weekend at the Fall Classic and didn't get much offense going vs Waterloo. They'll be looking forward to taking on the U17's who are 1-2-1 on the year, all vs NAHL competition. We'll see how the 05 group does vs their first USHL test.

Always excited when the first two college games come around for the U-18's, looking forward to catching the Michigan St. game live in Plymouth. They then play Notre Dame tomorrow afternoon.

NTDP

Dec 20, 2010
Cleveland, OH
U17's fall to Youngstown 7-4 in a game that was controlled mostly by the Phantoms. Their speed, strength, and how they close the gap hard on pucks was a little to much for the 05's tonight. A good taste of the pace and tenacity that is the USHL. The first 3 shots of the game resulted in goals as Y-town went up 2-1 early.

U17's
49 Gabe Perreault - The uncommitted forwarded quietly has 5pts in the first 5 games and scored two tonight in the 2nd period. T he first was a shorthanded goal on a good rebound created by Oliver Moore when Moore flew down ice showing his speed and shot it off Bartoszkewicz's pads to create the chance for Perreault. Perreault scored again to make it 4-4 driving the net and taking a nice feed from Will Smith who showed his playmaking ability.

Speaking of Oliver Moore he got the scoring started early with his speed going around the net on a wraparound goal. Carter Slaggert got the 2nd goal of the game with a good re-direct in front.

Shane LaChance who I'd read about in the New England Hockey Journal has been largely invisible for Youngstown in their first 3 games. I watched both their games at the Fall Classic last week and he's a big body that can move guys off pucks and create, but he didn't show much else yet. Very early I know, but being drafted by the Edmonton Oilers and a BU commit, I thought he'd be more of a factor on the puck and he was bodied off it a few times tonight and caused a few turnovers. Adam Ingram (St. Cloud St.) has been good for Youngstown scoring twice tonight and showcasing his hands and 1-timer ability on the power play. He's an early player to watch on that team.

The U17's are in Youngstown to play the Phantoms in the back end of the home and home tomorrow night.

Whalers Fan

Go Habs!
Sep 24, 2012
Plymouth, MI
U17's fall to Youngstown 7-4 in a game that was controlled mostly by the Phantoms. Their speed, strength, and how they close the gap hard on pucks was a little to much for the 05's tonight. A good taste of the pace and tenacity that is the USHL. The first 3 shots of the game resulted in goals as Y-town went up 2-1 early.

U17's
49 Gabe Perreault - The uncommitted forwarded quietly has 5pts in the first 5 games and scored two tonight in the 2nd period. T he first was a shorthanded goal on a good rebound created by Oliver Moore when Moore flew down ice showing his speed and shot it off Bartoszkewicz's pads to create the chance for Perreault. Perreault scored again to make it 4-4 driving the net and taking a nice feed from Will Smith who showed his playmaking ability.

Speaking of Oliver Moore he got the scoring started early with his speed going around the net on a wraparound goal. Carter Slaggert got the 2nd goal of the game with a good re-direct in front.

Shane LaChance who I'd read about in the New England Hockey Journal has been largely invisible for Youngstown in their first 3 games. I watched both their games at the Fall Classic last week and he's a big body that can move guys off pucks and create, but he didn't show much else yet. Very early I know, but being drafted by the Edmonton Oilers and a BU commit, I thought he'd be more of a factor on the puck and he was bodied off it a few times tonight and caused a few turnovers. Adam Ingram (St. Cloud St.) has been good for Youngstown scoring twice tonight and showcasing his hands and 1-timer ability on the power play. He's an early player to watch on that team.

The U17's are in Youngstown to play the Phantoms in the back end of the home and home tomorrow night.
I thought the goaltending was very shaky last night. Those first two goals in the first half minute of the game were both weak. Youngstown had him beat on several other shots that rang off the post or crossbar, too. Maybe Trey Augustine was nervous playing in front of his family -- he's from nearby South Lyon. The final goal surrendered in the 3rd period by Michael Chambre was brutal -- he simply dropped an easy shot to his glove, and a Phantom was there for the layup goal.

NTDP

Dec 20, 2010
Cleveland, OH
I thought the goaltending was very shaky last night. Those first two goals in the first half minute of the game were both weak. Youngstown had him beat on several other shots that rang off the post or crossbar, too. Maybe Trey Augustine was nervous playing in front of his family -- he's from nearby South Lyon. The final goal surrendered in the 3rd period by Michael Chambre was brutal -- he simply dropped an easy shot to his glove, and a Phantom was there for the layup goal.

Yup, I would agree with that. Chambre I think has been the better of the two in the 5 games so far imo

Reactions: Whalers Fan

NTDP

Dec 20, 2010
Cleveland, OH
The U-18's won both games this weekend vs Michigan St. (3-0) and Notre Dame (4-3). Seeing the game live vs Michigan State the pace was quick and physical throughout, especially in the middle portions of the game. I tried to pay closer attention to Ryan Chesley and appreciated the simplicity in his game. Just getting the puck out of trouble and moving it up through the neutral zone.

One play that stood out was Logan Cooley connecting with a great pass on a 2 on 1 to Cruz Lucius who buried on a quick shot after getting the saucer pass from Cooley. Drew DeRidder who was with the Program a few years ago played outstanding. If it weren't for him the US could have been up 6-0 by the end of the second. He made some great stretch pad saves and saw the puck through traffic, also followed the play.

The U-17's fell to Youngstown in the second of the home and home 8-1. Good first taste of USHL action for them this weekend showcasing how good this league can be.

NTDP

Dec 20, 2010
Cleveland, OH
Only 3 total games this weekend with the U-17's playing two in Illinois against the Chicago Steel tonight and tomorrow. While the U-18's host the Muskegon Lumberjacks in USHL reg season action. The U-18's should win but I expect the U-17's to drop both games to very good Steel team.

Anyone that has a chance to watch this game on HockeyTV tonight (or go to it if you're close enough) should keep an eye on F Adam Fantilli (Michigan) on the Chicago Steel. This kid will be a top 5 pick in next years NHL draft.

NTDP

Dec 20, 2010
Cleveland, OH
The U17's lost to the Chicago Steel 6-2 tonight, which I expected. I liked Team USA's attention to detail and throughout the first half of this game and they had active sticks in the neutral zone and defensive zone. They kept pace with Chicago but just couldn't hang over 60 minutes against a better team. Below are some guys that stood out:

Drew Fortescue and Aram Minnetian had some solid plays on the D side of the puck. Intercepting passes off the cycle and getting sticks in passing lanes. Also were good one on one with defending some zone entries.

Oliver Moore scored his 4th of the season creating a turnover in the neutral zone in the 3rd and walked in alone to bury. Ryan Leonard scored not to long afterward getting the puck in the high slot, dragging around a D to create more space and fired above the glove of Gibson Homer. Was a nice and skilled play.

For Chicago Adam Fantilli was a little quiet tonight but others had solid games like Jackson Blake. The Eden Prairie, MN native and Carolina draft displayed his hands and hockey IQ all game. Starting the play to set up the first goal corralling and sending a pass to a forward who got it to Andon Cerbone (Michigan) who ripped a 1-timer past Augustine to score his first of the year and put Chicago up 1-0. Blake is a player that can maneuver around guys in tight spaces and doesn't need any time and space to send a pass to a teammate.

Jake Livanavage who's draft eligible was good on the D side of the puck with an active stick and blocking shots, which one saved a goal. Anthony Dowd (Providence) was noted for the second of the game rushing up ice and cutting right through the US D to scored in tight on Augustine. Showed his speed and hands to quick shield the puck as he got through the opposition to create.

These two play again tomorrow at the Fox Valley Ice Arena at 8 Central.

NTDP

Dec 20, 2010
Cleveland, OH
The U-18's beat Muskegon Lumberjacks 8-3 at USA Hockey Arena last night. The game went how I thought it would with the U-18's beating Muskegon 5-1 and 8-5 (forgot the exact score) already in the pre-season.

Logan Cooley is just such a fun player to watch. He thinks the game so quick, if I were to give him a comparable it might be a guy like Clayton Keller when he was with the program about 6 years ago. His mind and hands are always going so quick and you never know what he's going to do next with the puck. Often times you can't keep up with how he's processing it.

Cooley scored I believe his 2nd of the year stripping the puck from a Muskegon defender on a breakout, immediately turned with it and broke in on Korpi and beat him 5-hole for the finish. He wasn't done though, later in that period he had an assist that was one of the better plays this year from the team. It was 5 on 5 and Leddy passed it to McGroarty who made a pass off his skate to Cooley who danced through two Muskegon players closing the gap and threw a beautiful backhand feed back to McGroarty who went backhand in tight deking out Korpi. Watch the highlight of that play as it was a beautiful set up showing Cooley's skill.

Devin Kaplan got the 3rd of the game in the 2nd period and was good to see him back on the scoring sheet. Frank Nazar created it though beating the D with speed down the right side and got the puck toward the net. It ended up on Kaplan's stick who buried it.

Merek Hejduk who I didn't realize had 3 goals in 5 games coming into this one scored when he picked up a loose puck, realized he could beat the D to the net and made no mistake. That was the 6th goal of the game. In these games that are blowouts I'm not going to break down every goal, just stand out moments from the game I take note on.

Some others that stood out were Charlie Leddy who I saw a number of streams with when he was at Avon Old Farms two years ago. He was more of a impact player every game there but when you get to the program you take on certain roles at times and he was good on the D side of the puck last night. He made a nice sliding stop blocking the pass defending a 2 on 1 attempt halfway through the 3rd period. The game was 6-2 but you love to see that effort.

Lastly for the U-18's Kaden Muir got his first of the year on a power play goal with 25 seconds left off a good shot from the right faceoff dot.

For Muskegon I noted a few guys that still stood out. One was Lane Hutson's brother Quinn Hutson, a fellow BU commit. He's a hard working player who's tough on pucks. He ripped a goal top shelf on their first of the game. Tyler Dunbar who's draft eligible as a late 03 scored getting to the center slot and showing patience with the puck biding some extra time that beat Tyler Muszelik high. One more kid is Phil Tresca the Yale commit. Pete Krupsky mentioned he probably had the most time on ice for Muskegon last night and he was noticeable throughout. He's hard on pucks and tough on the penalty kill, always moving and trying to disrupt the opposition. He can create offense when the opportunity is there as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad