GDT: NSH vs STL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
It would have been nice to get it done in regulation, but at least they still got the win in the end.

It's too early to be paying much attention to the standings. With 35 games to go, the 8 points separating the top 4 teams in the Central is nothing.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
So our 4th line pots 2 goals tonight.

It's no coincidence, Goc is the offensive spark the team needs :sarcasm:

He had a good game for his 1st one

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Wasn't the prettiest at times but oh well, a win's a win, nice move by Shatty.

Wish I coulda seen the dads' reactions but I had the Nashville feed.

What they showed that time on Nash broadcast? On Blues broadcast Shatty 'scored' and everybody highfives. :naughty:

and okey I go sleep, I'm tired.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
So our 4th line pots 2 goals tonight.

It's no coincidence, Goc is the offensive spark the team needs :sarcasm:

He had a good game for his 1st one
Yes he did. He played well in all zones, and was really the only successful Blue on faceoffs. I'm liking that trade so far.

Last edited:

Thallis

No half measures
Jan 23, 2010
Behind Blue Eyes
Goc looks like a really solid player.

On a more negative note, Jaskin has definitely lost the agressiveness that was making him so effective at the start of this call up.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Eh....both Berg and Lehterä out for tomorrow. Carolina gives the Blues problems too....

I was hoping Lehterä would of been fine.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
We should be able to beat Carolina without them.

Both are making the trip though so doesn't sound completely serious.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
We should be able to beat Carolina without them.

Both are making the trip though so doesn't sound completely serious.

We definitely should, but that team has seemed to give the Blues trouble last year and this year.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
Eh...we will still have 2 top lines in order, we will probably just have a makeshift 3rd line and dress 7 D.

Borderbluesfan

Nov 14, 2011
Columbia, Missouri
Goc looks like a really solid player.

On a more negative note, Jaskin has definitely lost the agressiveness that was making him so effective at the start of this call up.

I agree Goc looked solid tonight. Should be a good 4th line player. Jaskin was okay at times, but nothing special. Kudos to Cole, played a good game and made Nystrom look stupid for dropping the gloves in the first period.

Twisted Blue

Feb 4, 2013
St. Louis
Just got home from the game. Gritty play to pull out the win with Bergie and Lehtera out. Steen really had an off night. Happy the fourth line came to play and Hutton stinks. Oshie, Schwartz, Tarasenko, and even Backes gave + performances for the forwards. Thought Cole looked solid and the rest of the defense played well. Shatty jumped up in the play a couple of times and looked good. Fans really had a hard time getting into the game. I was hoping for more energy.

Hope the injuries quickly heal.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Aaaaan maybe it is time to switch Tarasenko with Shatty in the shootouts?
Yes. Tarasenko sucks in the shootout.

Also not sure what has happened to Bouwmeester but his offensive game is absolutely horrible. I'd rather see Gunnarsson or Cole on the powerplay than him.

Freyj

Oct 5, 2012
Watching Fred's feed really bums me out. Center Ice is such a ****** offering on cable with it's 480p / 30 fps.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Cole starting the first game back after 10 days off. Is he now the chosen one? Thought he played a good game too.

Twisted Blue

Feb 4, 2013
St. Louis
Somebody please make of gif of Jackman sending Jokinen flying with one hand! Funniest thing I have ever seen on a replay. Jackman must have a punch like Mike Tyson.

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
Somebody please make of gif of Jackman sending Jokinen flying with one hand! Funniest thing I have ever seen on a replay. Jackman must have a punch like Mike Tyson.
I can try if you remind me what time it happened. I am sleepy and my attention is impaired lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad