GDT: NSH vs STL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
SO for moose.

That we don't have to hear we only won because Pekka is hurt.

Oh and tank has to get off his lazy butt and score some goals ;) maybe Ovechkin rubbed off on him this weekend

anlongo13

Aug 6, 2014
Ottumwa, IA
Two games in hand on Chicago, three games in hand on Winnipeg, and 5 points behind Nashville, these are two pretty big points up for grabs. Hope to see the boys come out ready to play.

Captain Creampuff

Sep 10, 2012
Hopefully Frank can get back on track and have a field day sniping on Hutton. Or maybe the posts (his evil arch nemesis) will return to shut him down again.

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
By the gods can you imagine the collective aneurysm the 'toughness crowd' here would have if we traded Reaves for Roy?

23jfncw.gif

Apr 28, 2013
St. Louis
These are some pretty big points up for grabs tonight. Preds lead in the Central could jump up to 7 points or shrink to 3. Pretty sure this is the last meeting of the year with Smashville too.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
big game tonight, can push to within 3 of trashville with a regulation win.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Meh Cole and Butler are practically the same, Id give the edge to Cole personally

Butler is better with puck,skating and o-zone awarness, but mediocre in d-zone. Then Cole can hit and shoot, but still making those bonehead passes d-zone. I would rather give Butler icetime then Cole, but if I have to pick I would rather give Lindbohm 3rd pair 10-13TOI/GP icetime + SH. I think he is best stay-at-home defender what we have.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
What in the world is a Gameday?! Whatever this foreign concept is it looks kind of exciting.

I'm thinking Shk has a big game tonight to cap off his All Star debut. And let's see how Goc does against his former team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad