GDT: Nsh@min 2/9/13

Nashvols

Jun 8, 2011
Nashville
i8Ii1UEtigLZJ.gif

I knew it bounced, but holy ****...looking at it again...that was knee-high.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Horrible, horrible, horrible call- WOW. Cost us the game, but it never should have came to that- we had plenty of chances on the PP to win the game.

However, I will gladly take a road point, and we now have points in 9 of our 11 games.

Tomorrow is a HUGE game- if we can hand red-hot Chicago their first regulation loss, regardless of how we do it, we will be sitting at 6-2-4 and to me, that will officially be a fantastic start to the season.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
I'm not going to say it cost us the game because you never know if Minnesota scores in overtime or wins in a shootout or whatever but if you're going to call that, you better be damn sure of the call and you better be sure he actually passed the puck with his hand, not hit out of the air with his hand on his stick.

PredsChik

Aug 10, 2009
Smyrna, TN
Sorry guys :(

Someone who feels lucky post a gdt and run with the mojo and hopefully it'll be awhile before I need to try another streak.

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
So physics is against the rules? That puck shouldn't have bounced like that. I was always taught the puck should land flat on the ice.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Sorry guys :(

Someone who feels lucky post a gdt and run with the mojo and hopefully it'll be awhile before I need to try another streak.

you did very well.. 4-0-1... we will definitely want to save yours for some future desperate time...

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
So from listening to Pete and Terry at intermission, it sounds like the league agrees (at least behind the scenes) that it should not have been a penalty on Gaustad and there will be a clarification of the rule coming at some point because of that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad