Predators Line-Up:
monkee.jpg

Mild Line-Up:
mildsauce.jpg

Go Preds! Suck less than them!

Last edited:

MrHenley

Jan 16, 2012
It's too bad we only get one home game against them. Would trade a lot to have a 6-1 "St. Louis" effort against the Wild at home, on a Saturday night.

Dampland

Mar 14, 2011
Gainfully Employed
Can you at least wait until the 3rd period before you guys demolish my Wild. They can't score any goals, so if you get up 2-0 early, its all over.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
Can you at least wait until the 3rd period before you guys demolish my Wild. They can't score any goals, so if you get up 2-0 early, its all over.

Preds have been starting quickly recently. No promises.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
I'm torn. I really want to see the Wild stumble this year, but I don't want them to have a lottery pick.

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
So I ordered a Preds old-time hoodie (love it; really comfortable and looks sweet) and it arrived the afternoon before the Kings game. I wore it, we won, then I wore it again for the Sharks with another win, then for the Blues for another win, and for the Kings again and another win. I've now been drafted to go on a bar crawl in DC; I should probably wear a nice shirt, but no, I'm wearing the hoodie again. PredsChik and hoodie powers combine for another Preds victory, 4-2. Go Preds!

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
And glad Mason is starting; I want a fresh Rinne to hand the Hawks their first regulation loss tomorrow.

Paranoid Android

mug mug mug
Sep 17, 2006
Alright I'm officially on the Fisher hate train. dafaq are you doing out there?

Side note, Klein has been making some great offensive zone passes lately

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad