Confirmed with Link: NSH/EDM Hendricks for Dubnyk

Dave is a killer

Dave's a Mess
Oct 17, 2002
Cumming GA
If he gets lit up by a pretty good offensive team tonight, we will need suicide watch for this board....

Was anything else really expected for this season once Pekka's "situation" was revealed ? The more games we lose, the better (we sure as **** aren't making the playoffs)

MrMariusz

Nov 13, 2007
Belgium
Lets hope this was just a shaky start, but right now, both Hutton and Mazanec inspire more confidence than Dubnyk. We dont have the time to let a new goalie find his groove, every point matters. We should have had two against the Flames. If he screws up his next start, call up Mazanec.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
I never thought I'd say Hutton was better. Dubs has been bad but getting rid of Hendricks contract was worth it. Unless Hutton goes horrible again I don't see him playing again. If Rinne comes back after the olympic break then we try to unload him at the deadline or waive him and keep Hutton.

Predarat

Aug 16, 2005
Wish Poile could have been a nice swell feller and threw in Eric Nystrom as well.

b83a65f9bc09dca1b5bebe5ded78868c05884de38664cd919777992254ed6268.jpg

Supermassive

HISS, HISS
Feb 19, 2007
Sherwood Park
FWIW, Dubnyk will always be remembered as a good teammate and the victim of some of the worst defense ever played in Edmonton. The guy can steal games at times. And he's just a damned likeable dude. If you hear Oilers fans responding with a bewildered "oh!" at times when imitating Dubnyk, this is why:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00