GDT: NSCBN ,SAVT ,CBC | MP 00:7 32 lirpA | )2( sfaeL elpaM otnoroT @ )3( sniurB notsoB | 6 emaG FQCE

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
In the end the Leafs need to bring their best game. Everyone needs to give everything they can for this one. Need our top guys bringing it and everyone else finding a way to contribute.

They want to keep playing then that's the only option. Get out there and just throw everything at Boston.

Reactions: The Cobra

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Kind of crazy that he's yet to show up (the way we know he can), and yet this series continues.

I'd be scared if I was a Bruins' fan.

my feeling is that we force a game seven (that was my series prediction - Game 7 double overtime because #drahmah so i am sticking with it) but that would be my worry if i was a Bruin. Matthews has been chipping away at this series trying to get his feet under him. like he's had a bad series but he's been waaaaay too quiet (and i don't feel he's a 1 goal, 1 assist kind of guy). he's about to go nuclear

(i've felt the same way for Kapanen. this guy is gonna score big time lol)

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Rask said the Bruins will win tonight. I'd expect a heck of a bounce back game for him, even if he hardly was their problem.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Refs stay the same for the whole series right?

Great

Refs
28xn10.jpg

In 17-18 Record for Leafs and bruins under these guys
  • Boston has a winning record under both the refs
  • St.Laurent has allowed boston to win all games he is reffed; while leafs are 3-2
  • Under Pollak leafs have a losing record 2-4
good job at picking the refs NHL; if the refs ruin it for the Leafs I WOULD BE PISSED OFF

Linesman
28xmnw.jpg

A French ref and an Anglophone ref for whom home win% is below 50; someone hold me.........................

Last edited:

member 262271

Last game was the first game I was able to watch, I've never had a busier April in my life! Admittedly, after hearing about each game my energy for it just wasn't there. Nice to see the Leafs fought back a bit, and holy hell last game was stress - glad i've only experienced one game of it so far. Lets see if they can push this one to 7, GLG.

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
Last game was the first game I was able to watch, I've never had a busier April in my life! Admittedly, after hearing about each game my energy for it just wasn't there. Nice to see the Leafs fought back a bit, and holy hell last game was stress - glad i've only experienced one game of it so far. Lets see if they can push this one to 7, GLG.
Your energy to watch a playoff game wasn't there?

Diamond Joe Quimby

A$AP Joffrey
Aug 14, 2010
Washington, DC
my feeling is that we force a game seven (that was my series prediction - Game 7 double overtime because #drahmah so i am sticking with it) but that would be my worry if i was a Bruin. Matthews has been chipping away at this series trying to get his feet under him. like he's had a bad series but he's been waaaaay too quiet (and i don't feel he's a 1 goal, 1 assist kind of guy). he's about to go nuclear

(i've felt the same way for Kapanen. this guy is gonna score big time lol)

Yeah, guys like Kap (who I feel has been tremendous despite having little to show for it) and Nylander should wake up shortly. They're too talented to be so quiet.

Matthews should be considered an entirely different thing, IMO. He's a force. Its almost like having a storm beat down on an old roof; little leaks here and there, but your head is still dry. But everyone knows that roof is coming off. Just a matter of time.

mashedpotato

full stack.
Jan 10, 2012
Well in this series the team that scores first has won every game.

... Now I'm even more nervous because the previous games have all been determined in the first period.
Guess it'll either be a long or a short night for the kids.

tom leafers

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
6 hours to go and im already nervous/excited and cant sit still. Come on leafs, you got this.

anyone considering going to maple leafs square? beautiful day out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad