GDT: NSCBN ,SAVT ,CBC | MP 00:7 32 lirpA | )2( sfaeL elpaM otnoroT @ )3( sniurB notsoB | 6 emaG FQCE

Status
Not open for further replies.

mapleleafs34

Apr 7, 2011
Kadri skated between Marleau and Marner on Saturday as well. Switched back to Pleks-Marleau-Marner that night.

Same thing could happen here
Please let that be the case! Plek's has been solid since being put on that line! Kadri, Willy and Johnsson are magic.

Mkdaman1818

Jun 29, 2013
Babcock is def playing mind games with Cassidy, but I think because he has last change he’ll approach this game matching more than he did last game. Last game he rolled the 4 balanced lines and told Cassidy to pick his poison. Tonight Babcock is poised to feed Cassidy his poison.

Liminality

Oct 22, 2008
The Kadri and Plek switch makes sense, kinda figured at home ice Babcock would want to dictate those kind of lines.
Seems like Johnsson is staying for at least the rest of the series? Guess Leo is there in case for injury now.

Throw More Waffles

Unprecedented Dramatic Overpayments
Oct 9, 2015
That first goal is critical to Leaf's success - I'd be interested to know, if there's such a stat, number of times Leafs scored first and won vs. loss with first goal.
All I know is every game this series, the team that scored the first goal won.

On two of the three Boston wins, they scored on their first shot.

AppsSyl

May 28, 2015
I like the balanced 4 line attack for this series. It limits the fall out if the Bergeron line gets out for a shift or two with a different match up than we want, and Chara can only play 1/2 the game, so we have a decent amount of firepower out there when he isn't on the ice.

Mugzy97

#StandWitness
Mar 3, 2015
Halifax, NS
I like the balanced 4 line attack for this series. It limits the fall out if the Bergeron line gets out for a shift or two with a different match up than we want, and Chara can only play 1/2 the game, so we have a decent amount of firepower out there when he isn't on the ice.
The forward lines won't be Boston's focus, it'd be the D pairings I assume.

ErnieLeafs

Apr 7, 2009
The ACC better be a madhouse tonight. The crowd plays a role. Lift your team, pile on the opposition. Could be the last game until October. Might as well leave your voices in the building before they (potentially) turn out the lights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad