Post-Game Talk: Now thats a complete effort. Leafs win 4-0

frizzer1

Oct 19, 2013
it's his second year in the league. holy moses. not every player takes huge steps every year.

I understand that Daisy, but although he has some skill around the net you can really see how his skating is holding him back.....

Zybalto

Dec 28, 2012
My God these two screwed the Habs.........

and we thought Burke/Wilson was bad....

Reactions: Lilou

Leafblooded

Jul 27, 2012
T.
kinda reminded me of willem dafoe
200w.webp

Yeah!

JadedLeaf

Nov 14, 2007
Saskatchewan
there was a lot during the Bad Year when we drafted Mitch.
I posted the picture but that's why I didn't post anything disparaging about it since it happened to us almost a half dozen times. It's more a sign of how fed up a fan base is than anything. It could embarrass Molson into making big changes. It was a bit of a catalyst here for change.

saffronleaf

May 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
McElhinney is now sporting a .935% in 16 games played. Those are elite numbers for a starting goaltender, but for a backup? That's nuts. Sure, less games played than a starter, but I don't care, he's been stellar this season.

Yea, given how he's playing, I feel like Babcock could have used McElhinney more this season to give Freddie some rest. But whatever, hard to complain given the results.

as Pure as Evil

Sep 18, 2011
Hell, Alberta
the habs fans asked for a dominating win . well they got it. so stoked to see adreas pot his first. been a big fan of his since his days in Sweden. and damn was his smiling contagious.

almost fitting that gardiner did the werdum face

Nylander is looking like a strong 2 way center keeps getting better with each game.

just a solid 60 minute effort.

Reactions: saffronleaf

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
Pretty sweet kicking some habs ass. Better get used to it habbies it's going to happen for a lonnnnggg time.

garyturner3

Jun 16, 2015
That was like watching a minor league team play against an nhl team. Best game I've seen the Leafs play in a while. Manhandled them from start to finish.

Reactions: Beleafer4

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
I posted the picture but that's why I didn't post anything disparaging about it since it happened to us almost a half dozen times. It's more a sign of how fed up a fan base is than anything. It could embarrass Molson into making big changes. It was a bit of a catalyst here for change.
I hope they wallow in mediocrity for another decade.

Sore losers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad