Post-Game Talk: Now thats a complete effort. Leafs win 4-0

JadedLeaf

Nov 14, 2007
Saskatchewan
DYiP1hvXUAADIUi.jpg

Tlo1

Nov 6, 2017
Not to pick on Hyman but Johnsson might finally be the player Babs replaces him with on the top line. He's got some talent and has good chemistry with Nylander.

ITM

Out on the front line, don't worry I'll be fine...
Jan 26, 2012
Love the reaction of the former Marlies to AJ’s goal. Great interview as well. Nice to hear Johnsson’s sense of patient professional development as something virtuous.

Future looks bright.

This is a recording.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
One of the more entertaining games of the season. They could have had 8-10 goals if that guy wasn't standing on his head in net.

Some fun moments. Some nice first goals. And good for McBackup getting a shutout in what has been a very solid season for him.

Reactions: heybuddyhowyadoing

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
sorry to say the GOAT is not an nhl player, dont think he will ever, I like Altonen way more.
I agree with you on Aaltonen. You don't really want to write someone off at that age, but Goat absolutely does not look NHL ready at this point in his career

Reactions: rubous

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
McElhinney is now sporting a .935% in 16 games played. Those are elite numbers for a starting goaltender, but for a backup? That's nuts. Sure, less games played than a starter, but I don't care, he's been stellar this season.
You have a couple of backup seasons per year with some extreme numbers. The thing with McElhinney is that he has been an above average backup for many years now. I'm glad he's starting to win over the fanbase.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
honestly, and I know there will be a barrage of posts saying "who cares, they can suck." - this is seriously pissing me off now. Why can't the Leafs + the Habs be amazing at the same time?. All i want to smash the Habs in the playoffs and it would be such an amazing playoff series. ghh

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad