Now that Saad has signed..

slaphappy

Jan 15, 2011
Harrison West
I agree with Stretch - at my age, I'd feel silly in a named sweater (frankly, I feel a bit silly in my blank original!). Don't care what anyone else wears, that's just for me.

I agree with what was said above, with one exception... I would proudly wear a "Boomer" jersey. I love the Boomer, always have always will.

Derby

Pilsners in Prague
Sponsor
Dec 30, 2009
Ohio
I currently have about 20 jerseys, and purchased just three of those. I win a lot of stuff. A lot. It's weird, but I'm not complaining. I can't afford to get in the bidding mix at the Foundation jersey silent auctions, but have had some good luck over the years at text-to-win and free raffles and contests. I seriously just enter them all. Someone has to win, right?

There is just one gamer in the mix, a DMac home. I bought a raffle ticket for $20 for his Christmas basket and my ticket was pulled. Among my "prize" (won) sweaters are 3 team signed, 2 Vermette, a Modin, Brassard, (another) MacKenzie, Huselius, Methot, Horton, and a few others, all stored. The only ones I've bought are an all star Foligno and two Voraceks.

No plans to buy a Saad, lol. I have plenty of choices. As far as wearing a name on my back, the only thing which bothers me is when people "customize" a jersey with their own name or some strange saying on the nameplate. To each his own, but I wouldn't wear one.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
I have a Nash, Brassard (2), Zherdev, Jenner, and Johnson jersey. I could add a Saad one if he earns it.

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
I have always worn home blanks. One of these days I'll get a players name and number, maybe.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad