Now Do One More Move

Nyifan12

Oct 1, 2011
Based on Roster Today (assuming no injuries)

FORWARDS:

Nelson-Tavares-Okposo
Strome-Grabovski-Kulemin
Grabner-Nielsen-Conacher
Martin-Bailey-Clutterbuck

Spares: McDonald, Czizkas (Can rotate Czizkas and Conacher in and out)
to BPT: Lee

DEFENSE:

Hamonic-deHaan
Leddy-Boychuk
Hickey-Visnovsky

Spare: Strait
TO BPT: Pulock, Reinhart, Czuczman,
Waive or IR: Carkner

GOAL:

HALAK
JOHNSON

Richie Daggers Crime

Boosted 9 times double masked they/them
Mar 8, 2004
Boise
Based on Roster Today (assuming no injuries)

FORWARDS:

Nelson-Tavares-Okposo
Strome-Grabovski-Kulemin
Grabner-Nielsen-Conacher
Martin-Bailey-Clutterbuck

Spares: McDonald, Czizkas (Can rotate Czizkas and Conacher in and out)
to BPT: Lee

DEFENSE:

Hamonic-deHaan
Leddy-Boychuk
Hickey-Visnovsky

Spare: Strait
TO BPT: Pulock, Reinhart, Czuczman,
Waive or IR: Carkner

GOAL:

HALAK
JOHNSON

I can see this happening.

CaptDenisPotvin

The Tampa Bay Astros are your 2021 Champions
Jun 20, 2007
Of course you always want to add better players however to me there has been a big upheaval of the roster as it is...there might not be one line, forwards or defense that is the same as last year. There is no "one more move" that would make this offseason better because none of us know what we have...our defense might be our strength now, who knows? IMO we have enough scoring and our goalies are light years better than last year...coaching really is the only change i would consider and that will happen at some point in the season if needed...not only cappy but Weight also needs to produce.

smitty10

Aug 6, 2009
Toronto
You guys must be jacked about yesterdays trades. Really makes the playoff scene interesting now. Can't really ask for much more from management after this off season. It's going to be up to the coaching staff to implement a system and motivate these players to see success. Shoring up the defense with Boychuk and Leddy just caps off an offseason of complementary additions in Grabovski, Kulemin, taking a shot in the dark with Conacher and acquiring two new goaltenders.

As a Leafs fan, I can tell you that you guys will enjoy Kulemin and Grabovski. Grabo is suited for a second line center role and works his tail off every time he's on the ice in both zones. He's fast and agile and has a decent scoring touch. Kulemin is best suited to a third line role. He's strong in the defensive end and hard to move off the puck. He has decent offensive skills, but his instincts hold him back from being a consistent 25-30 goal scorer. Both guys will be suited well to your team, assuming they're properly used.

Good luck this year!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad