Now a Montreal legend Dale Weise

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
Man...I've become such a huge Dale Weise fan

I also think he's got more talent than people give him credit for, he can make plays with the puck, he's got size, he can skate like the wind and he's hard on the puck. The perfect 4th liner who IMO, has the upside to even play on the 3rd line.

Kudos to the pro scouting staff for making that trade, I liked it at the time, but he's surpassed my expectations

HTTP 400

Sep 1, 2007
This guy is golden, hope he's not seriously injured.

I don't even care if he goes Glen Murray next season, with what he's achieved so far this series he's already earned a place in my heart.

Glen or Garth?

I have no problem if a turns into a 30 goal scorer! :laugh:

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
Weise is my favourite addition this season. As mentioned here's a big team player with character, possibly our fastest skater, has vision, hands and a right-handed shot wow!

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013
Weise is my favourite addition this season. As mentioned here's a big team player with character, possibly our fastest skater, has vision, hands and a right-handed shot wow!

Weise is what I hoped White would be. I love White's grit and heart, but he doesn't have the hockey skills to be effective. Plays always die with White and the puck winds up in our own end.

Prust, Bournival, and White are great bottom six players. Moen too is too past his prime.

radicalcenter

Feb 10, 2013
i don't get why everybody is labelling him as a fourth liner, he currently plays on our third and he's doing an amazing job

To me he is a 3rd liner, no doubt about it

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
This guy is a beauty . Hard working and fast I love him. Hope he didn't get a concussion and is back for the next game!

Whether he had a concussion or not, I don't think we will know for sure.

I can only hope that be isn't feeling any adverse symptoms from the hit.

It would look pretty bad on the habs if he missed next game with a concussion, based on the fact that he was came back to finish the game. If that's the case, look for the habs to call it an unrelated upper body injury to save face.

Born in 1909

Hockey Royalty
Nov 20, 2007
Montreal
I'm liking the rock n' roll 70's Kovalev hair too. :laugh:

2 great assists for Bourque's goals last night.

Weise is staying put. No doubt.

Beendair Donedat

Punk in Drublic
Dec 29, 2010
Truth or Consequences, NM
He's been a huge part of this team from the start here... He's just an excellent guy to have on the team, and does the right things and the hard things to compete and win. He's got talent too, but he's a big gritty guy... He makes this team a lot better, and he's earned a contract for a few years.

calder candidate

Feb 25, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
Definately the kind of player we were missing speed, size, some skills, good enough IQ but the most important part is that he give 110% and actually use of all is attribute to impact the game in a positive way. We could use at least one more guy like him .

I have to says that I wasn't a big fan not that didn't like because Weise but I think a PMD was worth more than only a 4th line player I would of hope that bergevin could of got a extra pick even if it was a late one... but Weise can be 3rd line player & Diaz will probably never again be a regular in the NHL...

Great trade. Weise will be sign I hope he continues is great play

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
I still think of him as a 4th liner. We can't expect him to play like this for 82 games.

Well considering he just played his first good game this series, I'd say you're right. He's someone you'll be glad you have on your 4th, and glad that he can be there to fill in on your 3rd in a pinch. But long term? Nah.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad