Now a Montreal legend Dale Weise

Macbeth

Mar 12, 2008
Petite-Patrie, Qc
I thought the Diaz deal was awful.

Eating crow now.

I'd still wish we traded a 4th round pick for Weise instead though. I still believe Diaz will amount to something (but I have doubts now).

The guy is barely playing with the Rangers.

Time to loosen your grip on your Diaz fantasy.

Frankenheimer

Sir, this is an Arber
Feb 22, 2009
MTL
Need a Chelios type on the Habs. To properly board Lucic, blindsided if need be, even preferably at this point. He doesn't deserve the respect of a straight on hit. And be properly carried off, out like a light. Lucic is practically begging for this to happen and when it does, no fanbase outside of Boston is going to give a damn. Everybody would be laughing like I will. Eventually he'll get his. It happens.

Sorry but this is garbage.

Church

The last lion
Mar 26, 2010
Montreal, QC
Well now that book means alot.
a084fc_0d0f13d7908842ee9819219650722f98.jpg_srz_p_520_410_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

PricePkPatch*

He will have to dress first.
Two starts in 14 games is a lower ratio than Murray's two in 11 :laugh:

Just think for a minute.

Rangers' PP is awful at the moment, and they still don't dress Diaz.

sakicduchene

May 14, 2014
Montreal
Need a Chelios type on the Habs. To properly board Lucic, blindsided if need be, even preferably at this point. He doesn't deserve the respect of a straight on hit. And be properly carried off, out like a light. Lucic is practically begging for this to happen and when it does, no fanbase outside of Boston is going to give a damn. Everybody would be laughing like I will. Eventually he'll get his. It happens.

I think its more entertaining to watch Emelin and Weise get him all worked up and sound like a ****** with the media. I think you're right, eventually he will get whats coming, but its pretty funny to watch him piss and moan in the mean time.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Just think for a minute.

Rangers' PP is awful at the moment, and they still don't dress Diaz.

I think they did during one of the back-to-backs. The PP looked better, but they didn't score. Then AV went back to Moore...and the Rags won their games, so I guess it's the "don't change a winning lineup" logic at work here...

Well, he was also basically asskicked by Marcel Goc in terms of an extended puck battle behind the boards; maybe AV doesn't want something bad happening with a more deadly forward than Goc.

HBDay

Jan 28, 2013
Dale Wiese is a Montreal Canadien. He maybe didn't even know it. We didn't even know it. But everyone knows it now.

HBDay

Jan 28, 2013
Well now that book means alot.
a084fc_0d0f13d7908842ee9819219650722f98.jpg_srz_p_520_410_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

I alway's lauded Lucic as a guy we all hate but would also kill to have on our team. No longer though, he is a man filled with rage and animosity, and has really deteriorated to a very low level of respect with every hockey fan base and likely players as well. He certainly is not liked in much of Canada, his home country, which he has personally earned by his actions. Unfortunately for him, Canada really is the best Country in the world to live in, in many well traveled peoples opinions, Boston Bruins are just a hockey team.

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
I alway's lauded Lucic as a guy we all hate but would also kill to have on our team. No longer though, he is a man filled with rage and animosity, and has really deteriorated to a very low level of respect with every hockey fan base and likely players as well. He certainly is not liked in much of Canada, his home country, which he has personally earned by his actions. Unfortunately for him, Canada really is the best Country in the world to live in, in many well traveled peoples opinions, Boston Bruins are just a hockey team.

The league employs a lot of a-holes. I guarantee you that teams will be lining up for him in 2 years if the bruins decide for whatever reason not to extend him.

mikeg

Feb 28, 2004
I wonder if being waived by the Rangers will have any impact on his motivation... it certainly can't hurt.

TheCanasianfrasian

Aug 18, 2006
Montreal
I really like Weise. I like everything about him, his on ice play, the way he presents himself to the media, i'm sure he's a joker in the room and the guys quickly welcomed him into the group.

I really hope we keep him for a while, i'd think he's an upgrade on Moen.

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
another 2 big points tonight for Weise....big reason Bourque got his hatty.

GO WEISE!!!!

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
This guy is golden, hope he's not seriously injured.

I don't even care if he goes Glen Murray next season, with what he's achieved so far this series he's already earned a place in my heart.

CoachBrisebois

May 7, 2013
I really like Weise. I like everything about him, his on ice play, the way he presents himself to the media, i'm sure he's a joker in the room and the guys quickly welcomed him into the group.

I really hope we keep him for a while, i'd think he's an upgrade on Moen.

He's basically what we wanted Moen to be.

Mr. Hab

Nov 17, 2004
Montreal
I really hope he's ok.

Weise came back and played a few shifts...should be ok.
(hope! hope!).

------------------------ ---------------------- ----------------------------

Weise is from an old-school Hab time machine!! (either from 1986 or 1993!!).

Weise and Bourque were really connecting.
(Weise made two amazing passes to Bourque...keep those two together, or...rotate Weise with Vanek...3rd and 4th lines).

---------------------- ----------------------- ------------------------

Galchenyuk - Pleks - Gionta
Pacioretty - DD - Gallagher
Bourque - Eller - Weise/Vanek
Prust/Bournival - Briere - Vanek/Weise

8mil/year X 8yrs for...VANEK??!!:help:
We're better off giving that money/term to Weise:sarcasm:;)

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad