GDT: November 25, 2014 - the Los Angeles Kings vs. YOUR NASHVILLE PREDATORS

Status
Not open for further replies.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
If you want/are able to make the 10 minute walk to and from LP Field, you can park for free and 24 is right there. No traffic.

Distance is definitely no issue so we may give that a shot. We typically park at the library just because it is convenient (and cheap) but free is certainly better than cheap.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
And, if it's bad outside or you have the flu (of course you're still going to the game...PERDS!) you can ride a shuttle for $3 for the round trip. I think you have to decide if you're going to be puny at the lot beforehand, though...no "I think I'll walk over and ride back" for $1.50 (unless that has changed).

jwhouk

Former Cheesehead, Always a Preds Fan
Apr 19, 2004
Valley of the Sun
jwhouk.net
You know you are a die-hard Preds fan when, while driving through the middle of nowhere, Central Wisconsin, you are listening to the shootout on XM radio and, when Pekka makes the final stop and the horn sounds? Your hands go UP automatically.

You then grab the steering wheel as you hope you didn't just hit a patch of ice on the basically-unplowed roads. :/

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
You know you are a die-hard Preds fan when, while driving through the middle of nowhere, Central Wisconsin, you are listening to the shootout on XM radio and, when Pekka makes the final stop and the horn sounds? Your hands go UP automatically.

You then grab the steering wheel as you hope you didn't just hit a patch of ice on the basically-unplowed roads. :/
You still have the PT right? Be careful my mother-in-law wrecked her PT in similar manner.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Distance is definitely no issue so we may give that a shot. We typically park at the library just because it is convenient (and cheap) but free is certainly better than cheap.

parking.jpg

It's the lot highlighted in yellow. Lot R, at the base of the pedestrian bridge.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
All right we need to close this one down since the new one is up. Feel free to carry on in the OT thread or the Visiting Nashville thread. :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad