Pre-Game Talk: Nov. 9 Ottawa Senators vs the Toronto Make Believes

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigRig4

Feb 22, 2014
Guys it's Condra Wiercioch out for Ryan and Phillips. Lehner starts. I imagine lines will be:

MacArthur-Turris-Ryan
Greening-Zibanejad-Michalek
Smith-Legwand-Neil
Hoffman-Lazar-Stone

Phillips-Karlsson
Cowen-Ceci
Boro-Gryba

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I am not scared of Reimer. I honestly don't give a **** what previous stats say. They mean absolutely nothing.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
In what ****ing world does Greening deserve to stay over Condra.

Someone please help me understand. Condra helps the team, Greening drags it down. Greening played not bad last game, not gonna lie. Condra is better though. I'm assuming this is solely for display. Condra also always plays really well vs Toronto.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
I am not scared of Reimer. I honestly don't give a **** what previous stats say. They mean absolutely nothing.

He's been better than Bernier this year...

The trend of Ottawa facing backups continues. Might set a record.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010

Someone please help me understand. Condra helps the team, Greening drags it down. Greening played not bad last game, not gonna lie. Condra is better though. I'm assuming this is solely for display. Condra also always plays really well vs Toronto.

Condra and Ryan are RW, Greening is a LW. Is Condra on his off wing better than Greening? Maybe, but he had a good game, so I don't mind rewarding him.

I'd rather Condra, but tbh I don't think it makes a big difference.

DrakeAndJosh

Intangibles
Jun 19, 2010
Kanata
Condra and Ryan are RW, Greening is a LW. Is Condra on his off wing better than Greening? Maybe, but he had a good game, so I don't mind rewarding him.

They switched Michalek to RW to accommodate Greening on LW. Condra could have easily slid in with Zibby and Michalek.

Edit: Not that I think it's a huge deal. I would way rather have Condra in though.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Yeah, Greening playing over Condra is a joke. I loved the Boro fight last game but Greening was on the ice and he should have challenged Thorburn, we can't have our D in the box for 5 in a tie game and Greening should be fighting tooth and nail for a spot on this team but alas, he has a big contract so we won't see this guy work hard again until his contract is almost up.

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville

The coach must have seen something during practice that you don't know about.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Yeah, Greening playing over Condra is a joke. I loved the Boro fight last game but Greening was on the ice and he should have challenged Thorburn, we can't have our D in the box for 5 in a tie game and Greening should be fighting tooth and nail for a spot on this team but alas, he has a big contract so we won't see this guy work hard again until his contract is almost up.

just by looking at how he plays
you can see the sense of urgency in his game:sarcasm:

StefanW

Mar 13, 2013
Ottawa
www.storiesnumberstell.com
Being a Bills fan is to have your hopes built up only to be trampled over and over again. They are the NHL version of the Leafs.

Speaking of which, hammer time. I think we should take this one. My prediction is that Lazar will get his first goal (that is actually credited to him) in this one.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Obviously Greening stays in in case we go to the shootout again. MacLean just said on the radio that he used him because of his one SO goal in Newfoundland. Come on guys it all makes sense.

Karlsson2Turris*

Chiasson is a RW and should be replaced by a RW, so Condra. Idk why Greening is getting all these chances to prove himself when we all know he's garbage.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012

Who cares they're both scrubs. We have a RW coming in so they scratch Condra, either way that's definitely not what will make or break the team.

Slack

everything's fine?
Apr 27, 2012
I am offended by this "Make Believes" nickname.

It's a proper name, should be "Make Beliefs" :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad