Pre-Game Talk: Nov. 9 Ottawa Senators vs the Toronto Make Believes

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Hey guys I got a buddy who has Bobby Ryan in a pool and he wanted me to ask you guys if Ryan is expected to play tonight?

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
The full clip does a better job showing that Ceci turned knowing Kadri was coming, and Ceci essentially blamed himself and said "he turned hoping it would make Kadri let up" to the media absolving Kadri of any wrongdoing in the eyes of the league. That said, had he not turned and Kadri still hit him, it would still be boarding. Refs were an absolute joke on that play, which while nothing new is still a cause for concern.

Even with Ceci turning, Kadri had plenty of time to stop, hold up, or turn on that play. The fault is 100% with Kadri.

Bure All Day

Mar 29, 2012
Vancouver
Which goalies do you have in your pool?

I'm embarrassed to even say... Let me just explain first that the goalies I were targeting kept getting picked right before I was going to pick them. If I had gotten Fleury like I wanted I'd be running away with it.

That being said: Lehner and Enroth :facepalm:

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I'm embarrassed to even say... Let me just explain first that the goalies I were targeting kept getting picked right before I was going to pick them. If I had gotten Fleury like I wanted I'd be running away with it.

That being said: Lehner and Enroth :facepalm:

Except for one game, Lehner hasn't been bad at all. The only problem you can have with Lehner is that he might not get to play a lot being that Anderson is still the #1 goalie.

Enroth on the other hand is another story.

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
we better win tonight we ****ing better.

images

We got this tonight.

Bure All Day

Mar 29, 2012
Vancouver
Except for one game, Lehner hasn't been bad at all. The only problem you can have with Lehner is that he might not get to play a lot being that Anderson is still the #1 goalie.

Enroth on the other hand is another story.

When I picked Lehner I was kind of hoping Anderson would get injured at some point. That way he could actually get some starts, cuz I know he's a solid goaltender.

Enroth is an average-below average goalie on a disaster of a team.

Palladium

Oct 5, 2014
Really hoping Ryan plays. Even when he isn't scoring he opens up space for Turris and MacArthur, which I think was definitely lacking in last night's game. Plus it would be the cherry on top to have Clarkie pot a few against his former team :naughty:

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
When I picked Lehner I was kind of hoping Anderson would get injured at some point. That way he could actually get some starts, cuz I know he's a solid goaltender.

Lehner will get his fair share of starts this season.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Lehner playing. Chiasson out. Phillips and Ryan back in.

Im expecting big games from our tough D vs the fast leaf forwards. Boro, Gryba Cowen vs Kessel, Kadri, JVR. Let Ceci and Karlsson control flow of the game.

I wanna see:

Mac-Turris-Stone
Hoffman-Zibanejad-Ryan
Michalek-Lazar-Condra
Smith-Legwand-Neil

But i'd settle for:

Mac-Turris-Ryan
Michalek-Zibanejad-Condra
Hoffman-Lazar-Stone
4th line

Neiler

Registered Loser
Jul 16, 2006

get the pitchforks out again guys

Scrub*

Team Canada
Dec 28, 2008
Greening scratched?! Shootout picked to healthy scratch! What will we do without one of our top 6 shooters? :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad