GDT: [Nov. 5: 800pm/CBC & SN1] Calgary Flames @ Los Angeles Kings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Haven't turned off a game in years, but I'm done with this. ****ing Devin Setoguchi is on a hattrick

lightstorm

Oct 17, 2016
lmao Hamilton that actually made me laugh, pee-wee level turnover and then zero intensity to recover

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
Seriously CBC what is the point of showing us Brown and Setoguchi chatting together when you aren't even going to tell us what they're saying? That's literally trying to rub it in if you think about it.

WeegarUnderwood

Fan of Intangibles
Jan 13, 2014
Vancouver, B.C
Le sigh. I blame Anglesmith.

D2zGW4U.gif

(I found this on Google :laugh:)

Calgareee

Jun 29, 2015
Well, **** this.

Very quickly losing faith in Gulutzan. This team has issues that goes beyond goaltending.

The goaltending is the furthest thing from the issue tonight. Elliot has been really good. The big issue tonight is freaking turnovers that have either put the puck on the stick of a king or allows them to take off in the neutral zone. Grossman has been directly responsible for one goal and Hamilton another.

Calgareee

Jun 29, 2015
Not that it would do us any good but nice to see the refs ignoring Jonny's stick getting cut in half.

Calgareee

Jun 29, 2015
Well..he may not be the problem but it's not like he is keeping them in the game :laugh:

Have you watched the game? He is keeping them in it. The only people to show up tonight were the tkabackfro and maybe Gio.

I feel bad for Elliot tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad