GDT: Nov 21, 2016 @ 5PM: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta

tumblr_n2ti8donyK1tsxieqo1_500.gif

:flames
Projected line ups:
Bennett - Monahan - Brouwer
Tkachuk - Backlund - Frolik
Shinkaruk - Stajan - Chiasson
Ferland - F.Hamilton - Hathaway

Giordano - Hamilton
Brodie - Wideman
Kulak - Engelland

Elliott
Johnson

:sabres
Projected line ups:
Kane - Larsson - Okposo
Foligno - Reinhart - Gionta
Girgensons - O'Reilly - Moulson
Carrier - Grant - Schneider

Gorges - Ristolainen
McCabe - Franson
Fedun - Falk

Lehner
Nilsson

vBookie
First Goal of the Game

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Jokipakka apparently will draw back in, likely at the expense of Kulak, even though

Giordano-Hamilton
Jokipakka/Kulak-Brodie
Kulak/Jokipakka-Engelland

would be so much better.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Well, Jokipakka does need to play at some point. Makes sense for it to happen on a back-to-back (fresh legs and whatnot).

Then there's the fact that Wideman played 25 minutes yesterday (highest of the defence; two more minutes than Giordano, three more than Brodie) while Kulak played 14 (the lowest).

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Jokipakka apparently will draw back in, likely at the expense of Kulak, even though

I thought Kulak had a rough game in Detroit, kinda thought he'd be sitting for this one. Mostly glad it's no longer and never will be Grossmann again.

Still want more out of the BMB line. Also if Ferland could put Ristolainen through the end boards that'd be fine too.

GFG!

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Well, Jokipakka does need to play at some point. Makes sense for it to happen on a back-to-back (fresh legs and whatnot).

Then there's the fact that Wideman played 25 minutes yesterday (highest of the defence; two more minutes than Giordano, three more than Brodie) while Kulak played 14 (the lowest).

They have to be showcasing Wideman, displaying what a fantastic minute munching top 4 dman and all. :naughty:

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I thought Kulak had a rough game in Detroit, kinda thought he'd be sitting for this one. Mostly glad it's no longer and never will be Grossmann again.

Still want more out of the BMB line. Also if Ferland could put Ristolainen through the end boards that'd be fine too.

GFG!

Yeah I thought Kulak had a rough game too

Flames Fanatic

Mediocre
Aug 14, 2008
Cochrane
Leaving in half an hour to my first game this year. Hopefully Elliott is good.
Anyone else local going? I'm 2nd row off the ice, I'll be wearing my Monahan jersey. Go Flames. 3-1 for the good guys.

Buddy is saying that Johnson is getting another start tonight. Haven't had a chance to confirm on twitter.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad