GDT: NOV 13: Nucks @ Las Vegas Golden Knights 7pm START time; GAME 15; 5-7-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

JumpierPegasus

Mar 3, 2011
Abbotsford, BC
Zero fire, we just threw away the game by horrible turnovers this period. No one is even trying to spark the team for tomorrow night with a hit, a scrum, anything. No one is doing jack shit to make me think this putrid effort isn't going to happen again in under 24 hours

Grub

First Line Troll
Jun 30, 2008
B.C
The complaint about Green is that he didn't have his team ready to play. But we went up 2-0 to start this time. I say mission accomplished. Green and Bemning stay!

To bad the game is 60 minutes. We never play to the full 60 minutes.

Reactions: Samzilla

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
This is just dumb bullshit hyperbole. That comparison would work, but it wasn't the one you made.

huh? Pretty sure I said the playoffs bubble and they did indeed play Vegas in the bubble as part of those playoffs. The St. Louis series was more even but I believe St. Louis lost that solely because Binngton was just that awful (btw St. Louis controlled almost 60% of the scoring chances and high danger chances and had the higher expected goals for. They were the better team except for Binnington).

But there is no need to rehash that. They’ve relied almost solely on goaltending for the last several seasons. The blueline is trash. The depth is trash. They have too many forwards that are trash at everything, defense or offense.

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Wow Hutton fighting and winning on top of the team being completely owned is just salt in the wound....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad