GDT: NOV 13: Nucks @ Las Vegas Golden Knights 7pm START time; GAME 15; 5-7-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
First game since the Aves roasted the Nucks thursday night. Will the guys rebound? Will there be firings? Will the GDT be more entertaining then the game? Will we continue to wait and see? Will the outlying losses continue?

PROJECTED Lineup:

Pearson Pettersson Hoglander
Garland Miller Brock Boeser
Dickinson Horvat Podkolzin
Dowley Lammikko Chaisson

OEL Myers
Hughes Burrows
Rathbone Bowey

Demko

ReliableCheerfulChrysomelid-size_restricted.gif

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
I think this night is going to get a bit darker before we see any dawn breaking. Hope I’m wrong, but yikes, that Colorado game was abominable.

What should have been a fun storyline - Canucks and Golden Knights meeting for the first time since the bubble - instead feels like the Canucks are being offered a blindfold and a cigarette.

LickTheEnvelope

Time to Retool... again...
Dec 16, 2008
Vancouver
I don't see much of a change other than a more forceful push by the Nucks first 10 mins with maybe 4 shots instead of 1.

Problem is going to be the back end and at some point Nucks take a penalty and it's 1-0.

Nucks push even harder and give up one 2-0. After that wheels will fall off again.

This is assuming Demko doesn't stand on his head of course.

AppleHoneySauce

Apr 26, 2021
This should be vegas at their weakest without the entire top line. Anything less than a solid 60 min victory would be a failure if this team is actually built and run well for the playoffs.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
They’ll probably win this since none of us have any faith in them winning this game

IslandBeast

Apr 19, 2015
V.I
I want to believe we have guys with character, I want to believe we can win. Tomorrow will be telling

Last edited:

BoHorvat 53

What's a god to a Kane
Dec 9, 2014
This should be vegas at their weakest without the entire top line. Anything less than a solid 60 min victory would be a failure if this team is actually built and run well for the playoffs.

This is a rhetorical statement. This team is not built for the playoffs, and isn’t run well either. Vegas knows they’re behind the 8 ball and have some catching up to do in terms of points, and it starts with not leaving the easy points on the table like these 2 tonight.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
We are slow and Kings are fast. Avs were fast. Sadly this is going to be another hard one to watch.

canucksfan

Mar 16, 2002
British Columbia
Visit site
Nucks typically get dominated by Vegas but Demko owns Vegas.

I'm thinking they squeak out a shootout or OT win while getting outplayed.

That defense is really bad, especially on the right side.

likash

Apr 17, 2019
When Jim+Green are feeling some heat, the canucks will win the next game and prolong the agony. I expect the bottom 6 players to be like Gretzky in these kind of games. If Sutter was playing, you know he would score 2-3 goals just to save his benefactor.

Reactions: Indiana

4Twenty

Dec 18, 2018
Apparently The Canucks are actually good but Demko has cost them. Learned that last GDT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad