Notifications everywhere!!!

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
It was all in good fun bud :D , we all knew we were going to blow this game lol, had to make us all feel better somehow

It must of been pretty surreal to be scrolling the notifications and it just wouldnt END lol
You had quite a few contributions yourself lol. I started to scroll through and I thought, "how is this even possible?" It will go down as one of the best gags in HF history, everyone was in on it, posters and mods alike and that is awesome! The last year has been very shitty for a lot of people and anything that brings a little bit of laughter is all right by me, even if I am the butt of the joke, Cheers!

habsfan891

Jun 24, 2012
Nova Scotia
You had quite a few contributions yourself lol. I started to scroll through and I thought, "how is this even possible?" It will go down as one of the best gags in HF history, everyone was in on it, posters and mods alike and that is awesome! The last year has been very shitty for a lot of people and anything that brings a little bit of laughter is all right by me, even if I am the butt of the joke, Cheers!
It might even be better than @jaffy27 's romanian girlfriend :laugh:

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
Have more good news for you, OC.

We've cut a deal with one of our sponsors and were able to get you an additional prize on top of the Audi.

Thanks to a renowned manufacturer in Gatineau, we're able to provide you with your own padded back rest toilet, which will provide you a separate destination for indulging in yet more sleep. We hope you enjoy this.

lG1ZVV2.gif
OMFG, I want this as my avatar!!! I love this toilet bowl!!!

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
If the seat is padded you get minimal pins and needles in the leg, probably the main problem with relaxing on the porcelain throne. That, or finding a way to prop up your legs in the air, but make sure the door is locked or it might get awkward.
I appreciate the detail you have gone to in order to help Dino out. You know your shit!!!!!!

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I like the water part of it, the heat coming from the seat and the air drying too. But I HATE not being able to have back support.

You weren't kidding about your avatar. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I can't say it enough but good sports like you and OC make this community fun to be a part of. Thanks for all you guys do. ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad