Notifications everywhere!!!

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
I must have about 500 notifications from last night's GDT!!! You bunch of rat bastards! I hit the notifications button and expected two or three likes or a reply but I kept scrolling and it didn't f***ing end!!!!! WTF you bastards!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

This was the most I was ever involved in a GDT and I slept right through it:laugh::laugh::laugh:, this is hilarious you bunch of bitches. It was a very good idea that I was able to read was hinted at by @sheed36 and started by @Mrb1p and of course @Runner77 was right in the middle of all of the action. It gave me lots of laughs to read through all of the posts and they were hilarious. Thanks, guys, you made my day!

Last edited:

habsfan891

Jun 24, 2012
Nova Scotia
I must have about 500 notifications from last night's GDT!!! You bunch of rat bastards! I hit the notifications button and expected two or three likes or a reply but I kept scrolling and it didn't f***ing end!!!!! WTF you bastards!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

This was the most I was ever involved in a GDT and I slept right through it:laugh::laugh::laugh:, this is hilarious you bunch of bitches. It was a very good idea that I was able to read was hinted at by @sheed36 and started by @Mrb1p and of course @Runner77 was right in the middle of all of the action. It gave me lots of laughs to read through all of the posts and they were hilarious. Thanks, guys, you made my day!
:laugh::laugh::laugh: im pretty sure the entire period was everyone in the GDT laughing their asses off instead of watching the game

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas

Right on !

Sorry I missed it.

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017

Ta yeule. :laugh:

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
You said you didn't sleep well last night but we all knew that since we were all watching you sleep instead of the game. :)

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Have more good news for you, OC.

We've cut a deal with one of our sponsors and were able to get you an additional prize on top of the Audi.

Thanks to a renowned manufacturer in Gatineau, we're able to provide you with your own padded back rest toilet, which will provide you a separate destination for indulging in yet more sleep. We hope you enjoy this.

lG1ZVV2.gif

AlexGretzchenvid

Jan 19, 2013
Gotta' say, last night's shtick was one of the funniest things I've seen. I'm watching the game in the bedroom (with my laptop, naturally!) and my wife's asking me why I'm laughing like an idiot.

Congratulations. You're now an icon.
No offence but when did laughing because idiotic?

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
You were the instigator lol. I cried laughing when I read this."This is like the HFboards version of getting a dick drawn on your forehead". There were many greats including the Pierre Mcguire gifs, I would go back and dig them out but my eyes are worn out from reading it all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->