GDT: Note @ Wind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Multimoodia

Sicker Than Usual
Nov 6, 2010
The Range
Nah that is legit. It was Spanish night in Buffalo when that photo was taken. The stylish looking 'e' that you see stands for 'El Capitan'...

And we all know what 'El Capitan' means in English.

The 'Capitan'

I know because Chris Farley taught me that particular piece of information on SNL many years ago.

This post has been brought to you by the letters "L" "O" and "S" and the number "7"

Multimoodia

Sicker Than Usual
Nov 6, 2010
The Range
What coworkers? I was talking about myself in the reflections in the glass window

Well if you don't want to name your illusions and other personalities then I certainly won't. Just don't come crying to me later about being lonely.

Right Everyone?

"Sure, whatever"
"DUDE IF YOU DON'T SHUT THE **** UP I'M GOING TO **** YOUR *** WITH A ************ **** ******!!! GOT THAT ************!?!!""
"Let's TAKE 'EM"
"Like it matters? You're just going to get depressed when they lose again, before more futility in the playoffs. Then you'll fall further into more depression over the summer until you start believing in these chumps again the next year before it all happens again. Not that you ever listen"

"Right Multi! And the Blues are going to win today and every game from here to the end of the season! Don't listen to that other guy, he's just afraid of the winged pig infestation after the Blues win the cup!"

Not sure how Pollyanna got in there...most unfortunate.

Multimoodia

Sicker Than Usual
Nov 6, 2010
The Range
It's almost 3AM, I haven't slept in 2 days, it's 65 degrees (Fahrenheit) outside and I'm wearing a Cody Beach sweater.

XG1tshu.jpg

Multimoodia

Sicker Than Usual
Nov 6, 2010
The Range
Anyone else think Vladi is going to explode any day now.

Do the Blues get anything back from the NHL if that happens? Maybe the insurance?

That would seem like an awfully mean way for Putin to get even with this side of the world.
Well your side really, I'm sorta on that side right now.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
Well if you don't want to name your illusions and other personalities then I certainly won't. Just don't come crying to me later about being lonely.

Right Everyone?

Not sure how Pollyanna got in there...most unfortunate.

Were you by any chance in England in 1973? I have a suspicion that you were the inspiration for Quadrophenia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad