GDT: note@nyr

Status
Not open for further replies.

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
I was at work again tonight for this game, but holy **** what a goal by Frank!!!:amazed::amazed::amazed:

Meatball

2018-19 Stanley Cup Champions! :3
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
I will say that teams are going to eventually start locking down on Tarasenko sooner than later. We're really going to need our secondary scorers to pick it up. Without Schwartz, Lehtera and Frank we'd be a sub .500 team at this point if we were still resting our offensive laurels on the likes of Steen, Backes, Oshie and Berglund. I would have thought they would have excelled as secondary scorers considering their past production.

Old Blueser

Jan 28, 2012
Some in-person impressions:

The Blues thought this game would be a walk and got surprised in the first period by NYR actually showing up to play. Still, take away the individual greatness of Nash and Marty and the Blues win in regulation easily.

WTF, with the lineup/random line combos? I guess Berglund/MPS/Porter had some good shifts but some of the lines were just silly.

Lindstrom...maybe it's the road game thing but he looks pretty thin and weak in person. Even his shot is kind of limp. Finding it hard to picture him in the lineup come playoff time. Gonna get mowed.

Lehtera was pretty impressive, some hustle and defense to go with his usual sick passing. And hey he took a couple shots too.

We really need a second scoring line and something is off in the D, I fear it is Cole. Hope Jaskin is back tonight.

Scored some 20 dollar tix for tonight so we'll hope they show up to really play this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino